Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
I dont laugh when giulia people suffer road damage from sticks or various other road debris. Or have to put boards at their driveway entrances to pull in.
Especially problematic on quadrifoglio, and of course those who lower their car ... but perhaps I should. Because between speed bumps, dips, potholes, debris , and yes snow, it seems you may "have insufficient ground clearance for the roads". More so if you travel on frost heaved poorly maintained 2 lanes, maybe not so much for FL on ramps.
Our 328 sedan regularly scrapes bottom on rougher pavement, and it has more clearance than a giulia.
But feel free to go as low as you think is practical, and pretend that most of those great Alfas didnt have a rear end more like a stelvio than the flat trunk deck of a family 4 door giulia.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Savagegeese are becoming more subjective and less objective as time goes on. They are aware of that feedback from some. Hopefully they'll fix that. But all said and done, I find them less subjective & c-sucking than most out there. Plus fantastic video production. One of the best.

This is my subjective opinion.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts