Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Now THIS is a heck of a track day toy
or just show up to a C&C in it...;)

·
Super Moderator
1,076 Posts
The GTV6 selling for $27k at no reserve is a bit of an eye opener for me given the level of modifications on the special edition. Big $$$$ ! $27k !

Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
did you miss this other chevy track car?
yes very special indeed, but for me, open wheel cars scare the crap out of me...LOL
had to drive them for my license when I was at Skip Barber, and that was the 1st & last time I ever set foot in one!
besides I'd have to lose at least 30 pounds to fit in it! :p

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
nice pick-up for 76k w/spares...

piece of history

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
has the market spoken? many believe this to be the bottom with only an upside at this point for the 3 pedal

and yet

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Professore, when are we going to see you in a cavallino? :)

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
There's a very nice black aston vanquish on bot today. Semi local, ct car sold in ma.
I do believe it is the very impressive vehicle I was running with for a bit yesterday, and yes, he gave a thumbs up to my truck.
Astons have been described as gentleman's cars and a hairy chested he mans car, this is both.
Maybe this is the right car for him?

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I'm more of the Ian McCallum style Vanquish
though this also would work

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I have been to that seller's dealership many times. They were always very cordial and answered any questions I had, even the stupid ones;) I was in fact interested in a car they had about 6/7 years ago....just couldn't do it.
It's around the corner from where my son went to University, so somehow our visits ALWAYS took a detour to that AM dealer:p

41 - 60 of 75 Posts