Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a voicemail the other week that AR was having a focus group for owners. Something like 2 hours and $200. Did anybody go? Not sure if it's a traveling show (with cars) or really location specific (in SoCal here). Anyway, if AR is interested in my free feedback:

1-I'm still somewhat peeved from my brand new warped rotors and the 2 weeks it took to get partially fixed. I still have my replacement brakes in my garage to throw on there sometime. And AR managed to renege out of the two free oil changes they offered me. Seems other folks with leases got a free payment. But I purchased. Long story short, do more for customer satisfaction, please.

2-My radio sometimes stops responding. Not talking about when backing up and the rear cam consumes the display and you can't change the radio or AC, which is annoying too. Other times the radio shuts off and displays the AR symbol. Looks like I need a software update, thought I had them all.

3-On the steering wheel radio controls, please make the tune up/down buttons multi functional, like other cars. A short press of tune forward moves up one channel. A long press of tune forward moves to the next favorite list channel. Avoids using the knob all the time, and keeps my hands on the wheel.

4-The storage bin on the left of the steering wheel is made of some different plastic material, unlike the rest of the console area. The color matchup (black) is horrible, especially in any daylight. Who knows what it will look like after a little more sun exposure.

5-With all the overhead space, please add a storage bin for sunglasses overhead. Really awkward to reach down to the left to store sunglasses.

6-The rims have no chamfered edge on the lug nut area. When washing the car, tons of water sticks in around the lug nuts. A pain to remove, and if you don't, water runs down the wheels after you drive off.

7-In now slightly colder weather, before getting the engine to temperature, the car idles rough. So much so it shakes violently and I fear to stall at a stop sign. Hopefully another software update fixes.

Otherwise, a fairly good job on this car's design.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,463 Posts
What was the location of the focus group, or was it going to be held online?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I would love to do one in the NYC area.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Philadelphia would be a great venue. Quite a few members here. :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
I would love for Alfa to address the following.

1. Inconsistent execution of the dealer network. There is no excuse for the inconsistent experience owners are having.

2. Alfa needs to ensure RRT's / TSB's etc are getting applied to all vehicles in current inventory. This should be proactive not reactive. No excuse for cars getting sold with these updates not getting applied.

3. Better communication to owners through all channels. Same message irrespective of who you are speaking to, whether it's the dealer, AlfaCare, corporate, etc.
... i.e. if I see another thread on Apple Car Play/Android Auto...

4. Mopar owner portal experience is poor at best. Need a properly supported owner portal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts