Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
4,693 Posts
sure, at @JeFizz 's place in clearwater all next week. beer, food, and 93 gasoline will all be provided I hear ;)
I am DEFINITELY getting arrested then. New Florida man.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q2, Vesuvio/Red, Perf Pkg, CF all over.
176 Posts
Pensacola is on the map now with a great new dealership !!!! woooo woooo !!! Usually meets on last Saturday of every month after Covid reopening.

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport
23 Posts
Jacksonville

·
Registered
8 Posts
Any Alfa meet-ups in St. Pete/Tampa area? DuPont Registry seems to have shutdown their cars & coffee and everyone goes to Armature in Tampa. I was the only Giulia in the lot. Found a sharp white 4C as I was getting ready to leave.

I was hoping to meet with other Giulia owners who have upgraded/switched out their exhausts. YouTube videos just don't quite do the sound any justice (especially when people are using cellphone and put the phone by the tail-pipe).

Going to try to make it to the SRQ meet Oct 30th and see who shows up.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Any Alfa meet-ups in St. Pete/Tampa area? DuPont Registry seems to have shutdown their cars & coffee and everyone goes to Armature in Tampa. I was the only Giulia in the lot. Found a sharp white 4C as I was getting ready to leave.

I was hoping to meet with other Giulia owners who have upgraded/switched out their exhausts. YouTube videos just don't quite do the sound any justice (especially when people are using cellphone and put the phone by the tail-pipe).

Going to try to make it to the SRQ meet Oct 30th and see who shows up.
@icebrkr Dec 5th there is Tampa Alfa Club meet in St. Pete.

465 Central Ave. St Pete
9:30-11:30

If you arent a member of our FB group, just search Tampa Alfa Club. Hope to see you there!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts