Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Well, the image is obviously not a Giulia sedan.
Fits Giulia seden???
Note: front mats are different for RWD and AWD.
Where are they made?
I'm waiting for weathertech.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep noticed the pic was not a Giulia and no difference between the AWD and RWD listed. Like the weather tech but the Giulia is unique. If these are good and weather proof then could be a good move. However if I remember correctly there is a vendor here that is offering similar mats.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
The seller is a real dummy or has language barrier issues. I asked numerous times if they fit RWD or AWD and he just says both. I explain the dimensions are flat out different between the two models and he just doesn't seem to get what I'm saying. My questions get posted, and then removed after he answers.

I am waiting for Madness to release the ones for the Q4, but if they don't arrive before first snow I will be the guinea pig for these ones on Amazon

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,472 Posts
I'd buy a driver's mat from WeatherTech (I believe that side is the same for RWD and AWD) if they would commit to a delivery date for the passenger side.

Reactions: Max and Bull

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I'd buy a driver's mat from WeatherTech (I believe that side is the same for RWD and AWD) if they would commit to a delivery date for the passenger side.
If MacGeek can verify this for me I'll just buy it right now, I have only had 3 people in the passenger seat over the past 6 months, mostly care about drives side

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
The difference between RWD and AWD is minimal, it depends how the mat lays on the floor and how flexible it is....I have luxury Lloyds that are obviously not specifically made for AWD yet you would not be able to tell because they conform beautifully...weathertech are different case because they have to fit perfectly or they crease.....Worth is well known brand in Germany btw...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts