Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone has the Front License Plate Mount Kit from Madness AutoWork? Hows the quality? does it look great/ok? I see the picture of just the bare metal frame but no license plate attached on their website... if anyone owns one and can post a pic with a license plate on to get an idea how it looks... that would be great...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll answer my own post and do a review incase anyone is interested in knowing... Quality seems pretty well built. Sent it through the car wash with no issues once i put it on. Looks pretty clean and doesn't stick out much at all. Perfect arrangement if you ask me. Took long for it to ship though... about 7-8 days to get process and shipped out.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll post some pics once i get home. I was in a rush that friday after i got it as i was flying out on a trip. I just had to do that one thing to her and wash and store her in the garage before i left :D

·
Registered
869 Posts
****, didn't see this post...just was having this debate with myself not 5 minutes ago prior to pulling the trigger on the Alfa9 due to the ball socket and mounting options; was $30 bucks more expensive also.

You have any issues with the ParkSense seeing the bracket?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
****, didn't see this post...just was having this debate with myself not 5 minutes ago prior to pulling the trigger on the Alfa9 due to the ball socket and mounting options; was $30 bucks more expensive also.

You have any issues with the ParkSense seeing the bracket?
As far as i'm aware of, the parking sensor are fine and does not react to the mount as it's far up high enough.(I would have noticed as the moment you startup your vehicle it would just go off like crazy). Have not had any issues since, everything has been functioning as normal as if there were no bracket there.

·
Registered
288 Posts
That's a nice snug fit. I like it. I would probably put a clear cover over the plate though as it looks like it'll start bending under the pressure of the wind. Done it before on prior vehicles.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a nice snug fit. I like it. I would probably put a clear cover over the plate though as it looks like it'll start bending under the pressure of the wind. Done it before on prior vehicles.
That's funny... my coworker just moment ago said the same thing! :) - I'll end up doing it, just got to find one :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts