Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up comes a warning light today. What is that? Can't tell while I'm driving; figure I have to look it up when I get home. Car is driving fine....light goes off....comes on...goes off.

Could this be my turn to experience a "gremlin"?

Get home and immediately look it up in the Owner's manual "Forward Collision Warning Failure". Well, not an emergency but why could that be? Get out and walk to the front of my car. The license plate holder that's attached to the passenger side tow hook is vertical instead of horizontal. I give it a shove and it spins around like a propellor LOL.

The screw was loose and it was rotating while I drove. So I will actually put this down as a PLUS. If your license plate is off kilter, the car will let you know ( was obscuring the forward camera in the grill).

·
Registered
84 Posts
Lol! :)

I'm considering that tow hook license plate holder myself, but based on what you just experienced and my own experience with a similar setup on my 911, I have to remember to put something between the plate and the bumper, to avoid scratching the bumper when it becomes a little loose.

They tend to loosen up more in warm weather...don't know why...and forget automated car washes...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts