Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Sport Ti Q4 (Rosso)
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally pulled the trigger this week and picked up a new 2019 Giulia Ti Sport AWD; all the bells and whistles (except the Carbon package, wasn't available with the colors I wanted and on the lot). Red exterior and Black/Tan leather interior. OMG this car is exceptionally fun to drive.

Looking forward to spending more time on the road and getting to know my new Alfa Romeo community.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,646 Posts
I had an ‘18 Alfa Rosso/Tan Ti Sport Q4, but did not have the Leather Pkg, which is really a game-changer! Congratulations, it’s a great combo you’ve got there!

Reactions: Serpico

·
Vendor
2,175 Posts
Finally pulled the trigger this week and picked up a new 2019 Giulia Ti Sport AWD; all the bells and whistles (except the Carbon package, wasn't available with the colors I wanted and on the lot). Red exterior and Black/Tan leather interior. OMG this car is exceptionally fun to drive.

Looking forward to spending more time on the road and getting to know my new Alfa Romeo community.

View attachment 99261

View attachment 99262
Welcome, enjoy it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome. Great color. I wish I had that interior combo - mine is all black.

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Giulia Ti Sport Q4
126 Posts

I have the same year and options. This car is so much fun!

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Sport Ti Q4 (Rosso)
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the same year and options. This car is so much fun!
That's awesome. If you find yourself (and Giulia) in the Dallas are give me a shout! We can run through some of the back roads north of here, at a safe distance and speed .... of course :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Great combo! That was my choice... But it wasn't available.

Congratulations for the car!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts