Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

This is my first Alfa Romeo vehicle experience, as well as my first time joining any type of forum!

Hope to learn from the community and maybe get some help/advice when needed.

Sidenote, if anyone is looking to purchase a brand new set of staggered Pirelli P-Zeros: 225/40 R19(front) & 255/35 R19 (rear) feel free to reach out!

Thanks,

Anthony

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,907 Posts
Greetings from Ann Arbor, @AY313 . Lots of MI, and particularly metro D, Alfa owners around, and yes, the forum is helpful.

I’m whippin’ around Detroit often; what did you get, a QV? Planning to drive through the winter? Put up some pics, for sure. I’ll keep an eye for you on the road!

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
4,285 Posts
Я могу послать адвокатам оружие и деньги, но боюсь, как бы американский ключ не открыл итальянскую машину в России? ... вам крышка

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
contact Alfa Romeo with all your documentation and then make an appointment to get a new key programmed

there is an EDIT button for any typing mistakes or if you need to change your post, you dont need to post another version of the same message

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
yes i know, i reckon if the owner is on this forum he will probably see this and contact you

you were tagged as a spammer you know - mods will probably delete all the excess posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI
705 Posts
Missing keys are the least of your problems. Finding repair parts is going to be a major undertaking. Good luck and keep us informed of your progress.

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
if you want help to program the key try this part of the forum called "Electronics"

Electronics

skip trying to find the owner if you think its going to be that difficult

there are software available that can do it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.