Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dealer is saying my car does NOT have the first service/oil change included. Strange, I thought this was a National Policy. Anyone know, Alfa Romeo Cares isn't responding?

·
Registered
630 Posts
It’s on their website without any mention of exclusions or non-transference for Giulias, so regardless I’d think you’re covered. Although it wouldn’t be the first time a dealer has lied to a customer or the first time corporate has their heads up their ass on something like this.

Did you buy your car new or used? Which dealer?

34. Coverage only applies to 17MY and newer Alfa Romeo vehicles excluding all 4C Coupe and Spider

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It’s on their website without any mention of exclusions or non-transference for Giulias, so regardless I’d think you’re covered. Although it wouldn’t be the first time a dealer has lied to a customer or the first time corporate has their heads up their ass on something like this.

Did you buy your car new or used? Which dealer?
Could you post the link, please? Never mind, found it...will call tomorrow and change dealers then, if needed.

New from Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth. They’ve been excellent otherwise, this is disappointing.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Could you post the link, please? Never mind, found it...will call tomorrow and change dealers then, if needed.

New from Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth. They’ve been excellent otherwise, this is disappointing.
Try Essence Maserati Alfa Romeo in Hurst. They seem a bit more knowledgeable about the Alfas than AR of Fort Worth.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Does anyone know if the same applies in Canada? According to my dealer, the first oil change is not free.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good news, the General Manager at Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth just confirmed the 1st change/service will be free.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Good news, the General Manager at Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth just confirmed the 1st change/service will be free.

That is good news. But Alfa must also be aware of how much goodwill they lose because of miscommunication and dealer ignorance and work to correct it. There is no excuse for the misdirection.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts