Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got something in the mail today that said I have a first service included up to 10,000 miles. I was not aware the first service is free. Nice bonus!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hmm I hope I get one! I wasn’t aware of that nor do I recall seeing it anyware

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
I got something in the mail today that said I have a first service included up to 10,000 miles. I was not aware the first service is free. Nice bonus!
Yes I just had mine done & picked it up today...the service is good up to 1 year from in-date of service, mine had technically expired by my dealer took care of it:grin2:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Hey Sergio, you going to the breakfast Sunday?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I have one with the Ti also.

·
Registered
573 Posts
1yr
10,000mi

Complimentary First Service

Coverage only applies to 17MY and newer Alfa Romeo vehicles excluding all 4C Coupe and Spider

Right off the Alfa Romeo Website.

Reactions: GiuliaQV

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Nope have to get ready for the Big Game:grin2:
Glad to see you are going to watch history being made!:grin2:
Io non me ne intendo di football, pero’ vivo a Boston e quindi.....Go Pats!0:)

Reactions: Max and MDriver

·
Registered
334 Posts
The first one was free, I had it done at around 9500 miles. The oil filter and change out here in Denver is around $110.00, so it was a nice perk to have the first one be free .....

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
The first one was free, I had it done at around 9500 miles. The oil filter and change out here in Denver is around $110.00, so it was a nice perk to have the first one be free .....

My first one was preemptive....I did it at 2500 miles just because and I paid...
it was more than $110 that much I remember:surprise:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
My first one was preemptive....I did it at 2500 miles just because and I paid...
it was more than $110 that much I remember:surprise:
I have heard as much as 280-300 (umm, stupid!) in some cases ... don't worry, someone is bound to have paid more than you ... :laugh:

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
I have heard as much as 280-300 (umm, stupid!) in some cases ... don't worry, someone is bound to have paid more than you ... :laugh:

@Max its the price of admission I suppose:wink2:.....rather spend that then blow a motor for something silly

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Brought it in today for the first service and sure enough I was quoted $299.
The guy never heard that the first one is complimentary. Probably doesn't help the fact that service is performed by BMW/Mercedes...
Left a voicemail to the manager. I'm not paying for this.

·
Registered
630 Posts
The guy never heard that the first one is complimentary. Probably doesn't help the fact that service is performed by BMW/Mercedes...

Either your dealer is an idiot for not knowing the basics or they are slime balls trying to take money from you. Either way, I’d be tempted to fire them and go elsewhere. The fact you’ve had to escalate this within the dealer management is already strike 1. Hopefully you get a call back. Most of the staff at my selling dealer don’t have voicemail boxes or published direct dial numbers that’s how bad they want to avoid customer contact.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Show him this page on the Alfa Romeo web site. Tell him to educate his service advisors.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Phew. The guy called me back and confirmed that "after some research" it does indeed look like it's complimentary.
Oil change and 4 updates scheduled, I should get it back tomorrow.
Build date Feb '17, 5k miles, first time I bring it in.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts