Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Excuse my ignorance...on the standard model is the white different than the Troffeo White ? The white on the Quad ?.....D

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,754 Posts
Excuse my ignorance...on the standard model is the white different than the Troffeo White ? The white on the Quad ?.....D
I am pretty sure that you have your choice of Alfa White or Trofeo White on any model of Giulia. Alfa white is available at no extra cost. Trofeo White is a $2200 option.

The O.P.s car appears to be Trofeo white.
IMO, should have gotten the red calipers. Yellow is too light a color to work against white.

I for one don't like black cars (several reasons). Red, White, various shades of Gray (my gun-metal E-type was stunning), silver, some shades of blue, all OK with me, just not black. My Dad bought a Black 1963 Ford Galaxy 500XL way back when it was only a couple of years old; he ended up having to repaint it a light color because it got too hot inside. That was over 50 years ago and it was the first and last black "driver" in the family.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Personal preference on the calipers, but I love the yellow on white.

My only grievance is no extended leather standalone option, have to get Lusso and lose sport seats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.