Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

After a long delay, the first 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia has finally rolled off the production line a few days ago at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles’ plant in Piedimonte San Germano, Italy.

According to OmniaAuto, the lucky owner is reported to be an Italian customer from the city of Cassino and they chose to go with the Stromboli Grey paint, xenon headlights and what could be a 2.2-litre diesel unit under the bonnet.

Production of the U.S. Giulias isn’t expected to begin until late in the second quarter of this year so we may not see any U.S. bound Giulias coming off the production line till June. Until then, we’ll have the Quadrifoglio to look forward to since they are going to be produced first. Buyers will be able to first get their hands on a QV with a 505hp Ferrari-tuned 90-degree V6 engine. The basic 2.0L four-cylinder turbocharged model with an output of 276 HP and 295 lb-ft of torque is expected to be offered later on.

This is a huge milestone for FCA because this vehicle is the first one to use FCA’s new modular RWD platform which is said to underpin all next-gen Alfa Romeos and maybe even the next gen models from Dodge and Chrysler.

·
Registered
420 Posts
That's one luck owner since I think some car makers keep the first one. I guess Alfa Romeo might be keeping some production spec versions later down the line.

That owner might be the only one with a Giulia that holds value best. Special title to hold.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Cars with Vin numbers like 00001 usually appreciates over time depending on the model and I don't doubt the QV would increase in value over time. It's a powerplant covered with beautiful wrapping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts