Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after getting on freeway and getting off because i hear the brakes making a noise sounded like the rear right tire was flat, but it wasn't and the car stalls on the side of the twenty minutes after purchasing. what a nightmare now dealership is telling me to go to enterprise to get a loaner, this is not how to do business in Ameria Alfa Romeo.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
after getting on freeway and getting off because i hear the brakes making a noise sounded like the rear right tire was flat, but it wasn't and the car stalls on the side of the twenty minutes after purchasing. what a nightmare now dealership is telling me to go to enterprise to get a loaner, this is not how to do business in Ameria Alfa Romeo.
What dealer did you buy the car from?..and what model Giulia?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Puente Hills Fiat, base model RWD, its a crying shame the sales agent was the best I've ever dealt with also. Even worse than all that after researching the forums and waiting 45 minutes the strangest noise came from the firewall when I tried turning left to steer back on road. I'm quite lucky to have stalled off the freeway and NOT ON THE FREEWAY!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Can you please provide; make, model and the production date (find this on the drivers door jam). Also if you were only twenty minutes away why not just return back to the dealership?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Google, Yelp, and Facebook all report that dealership as being out of business. What gives?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it wouldn't start up again and when it did the dealership was closed. They are brand new they sell under Fiat. Sorry not a Troll.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
it wouldn't start up again and when it did the dealership was closed. They are brand new they sell under Fiat. Sorry not a Troll.
guy I am just saying that dealer shows up as permanently closed....if they are your dealer you may want to let them know that the web shows them as out of business....
looked it up only because I had no idea where that is....didn't know its in Cali in the LA area

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Maybe they read this and just fixed the site? But the again the working link is for Alfa not Fiat. (Standard format too)

·
Registered
547 Posts
I just find it odd how a few people immediately jump on this Forum and spell out all there negativity and issues before contacting management/dealer principle, or FCA or Alfa Care. I wish there was a verification process before being able to post on this Forum.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I just find it odd how a few people immediately jump on this Forum and spell out all there negativity and issues before contacting management/dealer principle, or FCA or Alfa Care. I wish there was a verification process before being able to post on this Forum.
I agree. We have had a few lately. No backstory. Minimal explanation. First post and their car failed. I get it, that would be very frustrating, but it would be helpful to give some context.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I know there's also NBarrett last night he hit up 4 threads all with the same story he/she has own the car for only 10 days and all 10 days have been spent at the dealer. They only post to the negative threads and they have never posted anything positive, just strange behavior from an actual owner. But when I tried getting specifics from them, nothing. All though this Forum is a great way to get and share things a few bad apples sometimes ruins it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
diagnosis is low voltage; AR provided equivalent loner; also addressing a potentially bigger issue where they may have to purchase the car back given its been less than 24 hours.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I agree. We have had a few lately. No backstory. Minimal explanation. First post and their car failed. I get it, that would be very frustrating, but it would be helpful to give some context.
theres no backstory or context when your driving the car from the dealer to your house and an issue happens "dr" Klopek

·
Registered
271 Posts
diagnosis is low voltage; AR provided equivalent loner; also addressing a potentially bigger issue where they may have to purchase the car back given its been less than 24 hours.

did your car display a fault when it stalled? did it go into neutral when it stalled?

1 - 20 of 83 Posts