Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions on a good place for financing? Dealer wants 3% for 84 months, and I am putting 50% down on the car. I heard people were getting around 2% but not sure where... side note my credit score is over 800

·
Registered
79 Posts
Easy, put the other half down too and don’t sweat it.

Reactions: Jason McInnis

·
Registered
202 Posts
Any suggestions on a good place for financing? Dealer wants 3% for 84 months, and I am putting 50% down on the car. I heard people were getting around 2% but not sure where... side note my credit score is over 800
2% is usually possible for 60 months or less. For longer periods i.e. 72 months or 84 months the rates become much higher.
In fact if you shop around you'll find that 3% for 84 months is actually a very good rate.
Good luck!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Haha, yeah do the whole thing and "fuggetaboudit." ;) When I financed my 360 last year with Ferrari, I put basically 63% down. I got a decent rate approved by my financial adviser closer to 5% but my credit while good, was maybe not quite over 800 ;) I am actually hoping to go longer from 72 to 84 just like mentioned above for my Quad, and that 3% looks great as did all the rates I saw from FCA in the calculators this year. I double checked the online calculator after my sticker went live and was a little alarmed at the top number being only 60 months. That may be just for brevity's sake and borrowers with good credit will probably get the decent rates you just indicated at the longer periods. At least that is my plan. If not, my retirement and mad money accounts will take an even bigger hit. Good thing I don't have any kids or college funds to save for. :D

Oh and FCA finances with Ally, and they are an indirect financing firm. You have to go through and FCA agent. I found this out when I called the number :D. No sweat, just trying to grease the wheels. And no I didn't sleep too well last night either.
:nerd:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks all, I got it all figured out....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts