Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer called me today to let me know that AR officially picked up my MY18QV order......
No word on pricing yet and God only knows how long it will take for delivery, but at this point I'm just glad it was picked up......
Looking forward to joining Giulia family!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Congrats :D

By the way, is there any difference between the '17 Giulia and '18 Giulia?
besides the pricing??...:p...kidding aside I believe they said that 2 new things were HK sound is standard now and that carplay/android capability now exists...BUT depending on the pricing of the Quad, that stuff may/may not have been built in...
Auguri Dottore!!!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
My dealer called me today to let me know that AR officially picked up my MY18QV order......
No word on pricing yet and God only knows how long it will take for delivery, but at this point I'm just glad it was picked up......
Looking forward to joining Giulia family!
Tanti Auguri, Dottore!

And yes there SHOULD be a difference. Like headlight washers covers that fit and mount properly to start... ;)

No VIN for me yet, rats! :crying:

Reactions: BostonDMD

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
besides the pricing??...:p...kidding aside I believe they said that 2 new things were HK sound is standard now and that carplay/android capability now exists...BUT depending on the pricing of the Quad, that stuff may/may not have been built in...
Auguri Dottore!!!
My wishful thinking is that some of the major issues may have been dealt with.....
Speriamo!
What a Journey! Estimated date of arrival?
4-6 months, but no guarantees.....

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tanti Auguri, Dottore!

And yes there SHOULD be a difference. Like headlight washers covers that fit and mount properly to start... ;)

Hang in there John, I'm sure your order will be picked up soon!

Reactions: John_K_348

·
Registered
641 Posts
Tanti Auguri, Dottore!

John, I admire your patience. But...should it run out you can always do what I did and perhaps find the perfect '17 Quad at a dealership. Every day I drive it I'm glad that I did that. A day without the Quad is a day without excitement. BTW, tonight I pick it up at the detailer's now that the CeramicPro Silver package (5 yr guarantee) has been applied. They told me some of the guys there keep taking peeks as it's only the second Giulia they've seen....and these guys regularly do Lamborghinis and Ferraris.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
David messaged back. I DO have a VON! I will check it soon. :)
Some say I'm well connected......:grin2:

Congrats! I won't be the only QV delivered in the Boston snow.....:laugh:

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
641 Posts
Tanti Auguri, Dottore!

And yes there SHOULD be a difference. Like headlight washers covers that fit and mount properly to start...

No VIN for me yet, rats!
John, I admire your patience. But...should it run out you can always do what I did and perhaps find the perfect '17 Quad at a dealership. Every day I drive it I'm glad that I did that. A day without the Quad is a day without excitement. BTW, tonight I pick it up at the detailer's now that the CeramicPro Silver package (5 yr guarantee) has been applied. They told me some of the guys there keep taking peeks as it's only the second Giulia they've seen....and these guys regularly do Lamborghinis and Ferraris.
....and here it is. The guys at Long Island Detailers did an awesome job.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Excellent, and patience and the key. My finance plan requires several months to make room for it in the budget! But rest assured, if it arrives early, some of my "mad money" stock holdings will be sold. :D

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice!
I think on mine I'll do full front Xpel clear bra and Cquartz or Ceramic-pro the rest.....

·
Registered
641 Posts
Nice!
I think on mine I'll do full front Xpel clear bra and Cquartz or Ceramic-pro the rest.....
I think the clear bra is a good idea. While the ceramic coating is extremely hard it won't stop chips from happening. I might follow suit once my wife has gotten over the $1,500 I spent on the CeramicPro work.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I think the clear bra is a good idea. While the ceramic coating is extremely hard it won't stop chips from happening. I might follow suit once my wife has gotten over the $1,500 I spent on the CeramicPro work.
i think its money well spent. looks amazing and that from th photos . bet seeing it in person is ....................WOW!!. i trying to find a place to same treatment in jersey . already have the clear bra (i doing the whole car) he tints too indwell travel to dealership.:smile2:

1 - 20 of 148 Posts