Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
2019 Giulia Quadrifoglio in Misano Blue
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just bought my quadrifoglio, was able to buy a 2019 in Misano Blue. Super excited and happy about it. Has been one of the best decisions of my life! Wanted to know if you guys have any helpful tips or advice regarding the car and owning/caring for the car.
Thank you guys!
Posting pics down here!

Attachments

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats she looks fantastic!! Do you plan to drive it daily? If not, make sure you get a battery tender and use it while parked, it will save you a lot of headaches down the road.
for now i will daily it cause im on a super high with the car haha but then for work i have a company jeep so ill have this baby parked at home. Ill look into th battery tender, thanks man!

· Registered
4,428 Posts
Congrats!. A Dream Car, in my opinion. Think about A/S tires (or a set of winter tires). Not sure where you are located but if you will be at below 45F during few months of the year, your current PZero Corsa's will not be the best tires. Also, if you plan to keep her, an extended warranty is recommended. Almost everything will cost you more than the $3.5K payment for the extended warranty.

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats!. A Dream Car, in my opinion. Think about A/S tires (or a set of winter tires). Not sure where you are located but if you will be at below 45F during few months of the year, your current PZero Corsa's will not be the best tires. Also, if you plan to keep her, an extended warranty is recommended. Almost everything will cost you more than the $3.5K payment for the extended warranty.
Im in Miami so it really doesnt go below 60 degress. But ive heard of those tires. The warranty im holding off now cause the car still has the factory warranty but when its about to expire in 12 months then ill definitely get one. No way im driving this car without a warranty. Too expensive to risk it. My gf has seen how i havent been able to stop smiling with this car. Best car ever tbh.

· Registered
1,103 Posts
Spectacular! Now we need some interior shots please!
Interior pics without buying him dinner! Lol

Yes we need see pics dude, both exterior and interior!

· Registered
2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
161 Posts
Im in Miami so it really doesnt go below 60 degress. But ive heard of those tires. The warranty im holding off now cause the car still has the factory warranty but when its about to expire in 12 months then ill definitely get one. No way im driving this car without a warranty. Too expensive to risk it. My gf has seen how i havent been able to stop smiling with this car. Best car ever tbh.
Good idea to get the extended warranty sooner rather than later, I believe. Might save yourself a bit of money. Otherwise congratulations, a dream car indeed!

· Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
441 Posts
Hi guys, just bought my quadrifoglio, was able to buy a 2019 in Misano Blue. Super excited and happy about it. Has been one of the best decisions of my life! Wanted to know if you guys have any helpful tips or advice regarding the car and owning/caring for the car.
Thank you guys!
Posting pics down here!

Fellow Misano Blue QV here! Congratulations 💯

My advice:
Get a different summer tire, you’re probably aware the corsas arent perfect

Get it lowered!

And drive it often!

· Registered
1,380 Posts
Thank you guys!
Posting pics down here!
Make sure you get an extended warranty. Congratulations!

· Registered
49 Posts
Nice looking car, congrats! Just stay off Pametto lol, hell most roads in MIA for that matter lol, terrible/unskilled drivers. Lived there for 11-12 years from the grove, to the roads, to brickell ect.

Car will look awesome crossing the causeways at night in the beautiful blue with all the sexy lighting!

Enjoy and be careful

· Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,713 Posts
First quad? Does this mean you plan to buy more lol

• Haha
Reactions: Nellobonanno13
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.