Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!
So I bought my Giluia TI Sport in mid-December and wanted to wait to post some pics until I added a few mods. I have the red/black interior and wanted to go with the whole red accent theme on the exterior as well. Here are some of the mods I've done:

EXTERNAL:
Carbon Fiber "V" with red accent
Carbon Fiber mirror caps with red accent
Carbon Fiber (Quadrifoglio) style spoiler
Blacked out roof
Tinted Windows

INTERNAL:
Carbon Fiber Steering wheels cover
Custom fit red/black stitched floor mats (literally cover every inch where there's carpet)

Would love some feedback...enjoy the pics :)

Attachments

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Yeah, the mats are cool with the red interior! I was reluctant to go red, worried I'd tire of it, but my partner got the red/black on her Stelvio, and it's dope, yours is dope, now I have a little buyer's remorse with my black/tan!

The grill and spoiler mods are particularly nice, IMO.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Very classy and no gaudy at all. I have a black interior and I just ordered the same mats (black and red) the other day. Nice job

·
Registered
414 Posts
How do you like the carbon fiber pieces on the steering wheel? Do they feel cheap at all?

Reactions: jnsd

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
Those mods look really good. I wished that some of those parts would come with a yellow line, as I have yellow calipers and vesuvio grey. I do find the CF ridiculous expensive though.

Reactions: rjmcinnis

·
Registered
573 Posts
Those mods look really good. I wished that some of those parts would come with a yellow line, as I have yellow calipers and vesuvio grey. I do find the CF ridiculous expensive though.
I also would like to find them with Yellow accents to go with the yellow calipers.

Reactions: JuliaQ4-Nut

·
Registered
414 Posts
^^ same! I have an alpha white with yellow calipers but red interior so I’m torn between which color trim I would like!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all for your feedback, much appreciated!!

Next on my wish list (in no particular order):

Wheel Spacers
Carbon Fiber Front Spoiler
Carbon Fiber Rear Difuser
Carbon Fiber side skirts
Lowering springs (maybe at this point...just want a subtle drop, nothing crazy)

That will pretty much complete my Giulia the way I always wanted :)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I see you have the interior liners. I had ordered them a few months ago and they said they wouldn't fit a Q4, so they gave me a refund. Did you have any fitment issues?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I see you have the interior liners. I had ordered them a few months ago and they said they wouldn't fit a Q4, so they gave me a refund. Did you have any fitment issues?
None at all...front and rears were a perfect fit!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts