Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car arrived at the dealership last Friday and I picked it up yesterday. The hype is real.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Very cool! Very happy for you!

How many miles on the clock off the truck?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Says it all, congratulations.

Is that last photo in the first set, having clear protection film installed or just the last of the protective covering being removed?
Film going on. Full front including front fenders, mirrors, rockers, rear bumper

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats on the car!

Looks like we spec'd the same boxes when ordering.

Also, 61 miles on the Odometer upon delivery seems kind of high.

Mind had 12.
Thanks - I know the dealer only put .5 miles on it to fill up the tank with gas. So all of those miles came from the factory. I know they put these cars through their paces once built, and kinda glad they did...no issues thus far with about 500 miles now. Mine was also held at port for software updates for about a month. The dealer checked during PDI and everything was up to date. I do know the cars with the CCB's get a break/in run/in procedure done to them to bed the brakes at the factory. Maybe some cars get more time or random ones are picked for QA?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Congrats. Awesome color combo.

Reactions: Sivocci_Guilia

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Congrats and love the color combo. Love the yellow calipers too. i ordered them for the regular brakes. Those Sparcos are comfortable at least in the short term. But still I went with regular seats for the heaters and long distance driving. Did you wrap the whole rockers front to back?

Reactions: Sivocci_Guilia

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats and love the color combo. Love the yellow calipers too. i ordered them for the regular brakes. Those Sparcos are comfortable at least in the short term. But still I went with regular seats for the heaters and long distance driving. Did you wrap the whole rockers front to back?

Yes full wrap on the rockers....I put 400 miles in one day in the Sparcos - best seats I have ever sat in. I actually love the manual adjustment. The height and position in relation to the wheel is fantastic. Not too mention they hold you tight in the corners. I would take these over my wife's Rangie seats with 18 way adjust, heat/cooling any day.

The CCB's are fantastic - easy to modulate, very neutral but when you get on them they will bite hard. Also no dust!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
No dust? Seriously. Awe man, now you really have me going. How's visibility out the back in from the Sparcos? I know the car I sat in had the seats down and back for the taller driver. I'm 5'11 so I'd want a little more height to see over the trunk. My 360 Spider is notoriously bad given the speedster bumps, small rear window and high rear deck lid/fenders. I don't think the Giulia is anything close to being bad. B pillar was noticeable with the seat that far back but I like to sit closer to the wheel and didn't notice any problem in the Giulias I've been in.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Congrats and super sharp looking. I also have the yellow calibers but my exterior is white which I think I may have one of the only ones with yellow, most are black or red with the white. Congrats again enjoy.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No dust? Seriously. Awe man, now you really have me going. How's visibility out the back in from the Sparcos? I know the car I sat in had the seats down and back for the taller driver. I'm 5'11 so I'd want a little more height to see over the trunk. My 360 Spider is notoriously bad given the speedster bumps, small rear window and high rear deck lid/fenders. I don't think the Giulia is anything close to being bad. B pillar was noticeable with the seat that far back but I like to sit closer to the wheel and didn't notice any problem in the Giulias I've been in.

No dust - I can take a pic with about 600 miles of driving, car has not been washed.
Visibility is fine with the Sparcos didn't seem any different to me than the regular seats. There is power height adjustment, manual recline and sliding front/rear. They sit leaning back. I am 5'11 also, 160lbs. Fit like they were made for me. The wheels tilts down pretty far so it sits right in front of you with great visibility on the dash and good arm length. It is very race car like - just what I wanted, but then again I ripped everything out of a concours 84 911 with 22,000 miles on it for weight savings :wink2: and currently doing a sunroof delete.
Everyone is different - but to me weight is everything. These seats are dead on perfect.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts