Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it. I finally purchased my dream car this weekend. I have been in love with this car since the first day it came out. What an AMAZING vehicle this thing is. It is probably one of the most raw driving experiences i think i have ever had. The engine sounds alone just make you want to smile. With hard work, dreams can come true.

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Amazing car - enjoy!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hot!
Is that a brand new leftover car, or used?
How much are these going for now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm very jealous. I'd love to have a 4C in the garage. I've been afraid to even sit in one, let alone drive one at my dealer, for fear of wanting it so badly.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I'm very jealous. I'd love to have a 4C in the garage. I've been afraid to even sit in one, let alone drive one at my dealer, for fear of wanting it so badly.
Sitting in one made the decision for me, I had to have my daughter pull me out!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hot!
Is that a brand new leftover car, or used?
How much are these going for now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This one is a 2015 Launch Edition with about 12k miles on the clock. It was well taken care of and came with all the records. I even have the last owners dyno sheet. He had it tuned as the last dyno run showed the car top out at 306 hp at the crank. pre-owned these run in the mid 40s. I made the mistake of test driving one while my car was being worked on at the dealer and that set me off. The car is very raw. I found people either get that car or they don't there are no luxury items in the car not even carpeting. The steering wheel is analog so arm strong power only which sucks in a parking lot but hey i just consider it part of my workout.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,250 Posts
Gorgeous. The existence of the 4C makes me feel better about my Giulia.
I gave serious consideration to getting a 4C but decided on a Fiat Spider instead.
Not the same class of car, certainly, but one I'm sure will give me plenty of satisfaction.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I had a 2015 4c for a year, it was as fun as the elises I had but much better build quality. I miss it, used it as a daily driver for a year.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Congrats on the 4C. However, you must drive it to some lovely spot and take a better picture. I want a glamour shot. The gas pump really diminishes the cool factor.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

This is exactly what happened to me. Test drove it once and i was hooked. The cool thing about this car is it's rare. My son and I would attend various car meets. we would see dozens of Mclaren's, dozens of Lambos and a handful of Ferraris. We were at one this weekend and saw a Bugatti, and a LaFerrari and there was no Alfas.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Great car indeed. Congrats!

·
Vendor
1,223 Posts
I can't believe it. I finally purchased my dream car this weekend. I have been in love with this car since the first day it came out. What an AMAZING vehicle this thing is. It is probably one of the most raw driving experiences i think i have ever had. The engine sounds alone just make you want to smile. With hard work, dreams can come true.
Hello Red$torm1991,
Welcome to the Alfa family! We’re happy you're enjoying your vehicle. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, feel free to reach out to our team. We are always happy to help.
Laura
AlfaRomeoCares

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello Red$torm1991,
Welcome to the Alfa family! We’re happy you're enjoying your vehicle. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, feel free to reach out to our team. We are always happy to help.
Laura
AlfaRomeoCares

Thanks. I do have a Giulia but appreciate you reaching out to offer help if i needed it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts