Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I had our 2019 Giulia Ti Sport AWD for over a year now and we enjoyed every minute of driving it. We had put 12000 miles just driving mostly on weekends and on road trips. I came across an used 2017 QV (Rosso Competizione) with 29000 miles on it and I'm making a switch! I've been eyeing on either red or misano blue QV for a while, so I was happy to finally find one close by. It had 1 accident reported on Carfax, but no structural or mechanical damage. The car looked flawless inside and out for a 4 year old car and drove really well. (I test drove like 10 miles to make sure everything is good) Also, I absolutely fell in love with the color as soon as I saw it. You have to see QV in Rosso Competizione in person... I don't think any of the pictures online do justice. I signed all the papers yesterday and I will be picking it up tomorrow. Friday cannot come soon enough.

I'm planning to take it to Alfa dealer for 30k service as soon as I get the car. Also, I'm currently exploring options for extended warranty. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,250 Posts
Congrats. Enjoy!

I have a Mopar extended warranty for my FIAT Spider. They were offering deals last year.

Reactions: giulia703

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
My wife and I had our 2019 Giulia Ti Sport AWD for over a year now and we enjoyed every minute of driving it. We had put 12000 miles just driving mostly on weekends and on road trips. I came across an used 2017 QV (Rosso Competizione) with 29000 miles on it and I'm making a switch! I've been eyeing on either red or misano blue QV for a while, so I was happy to finally find one close by. It had 1 accident reported on Carfax, but no structural or mechanical damage. The car looked flawless inside and out for a 4 year old car and drove really well. (I test drove like 10 miles to make sure everything is good) Also, I absolutely fell in love with the color as soon as I saw it. You have to see QV in Rosso Competizione in person... I don't think any of the pictures online do justice. I signed all the papers yesterday and I will be picking it up tomorrow. Friday cannot come soon enough.

I'm planning to take it to Alfa dealer for 30k service as soon as I get the car. Also, I'm currently exploring options for extended warranty. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated!
Congrats!

This is one of the popular choices for buying the MOPAR extended warranty on line, it’s from a dealer in Wisconsin.

Reactions: giulia703

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats! I'm surprised you didn't negotiate the 30k service into the purchase though.
It was at a non-Alfa dealership and it didn't really cross my mind. I did get a pretty good deal on pricing though. We still have our Alfa Care on 2019 Giulia, but I doubt that is transferrable to older models. I probably have to spend close to 1k for 30k service, but I guess its gotta get done soon anyway...

·
Registered
135 Posts
nice score! I have a 2017 rosso comp QV myself. Awesome machine! 30k service may be closer to 2k. Nonetheless will be worth it!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Congrats on the purchase.

If they recommend doing the serpentine belt, that is going to be an expensive service. If it's just spark plugs, brake fluid, and oil change, it shouldn't be too bad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts