Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys figured i finally introduce myself, my name is Dmitriy. I been lurking around here for over year drooling over the Alfa, finally it happened. I got out of my nightmare of a car the Jeep GC no soul at all. Didnt enjoy driving it. Anyways I was in negative equity scenario so couldnt be too picky on options to keep price same as old car. I got a 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Q4 in Alfa Rosso red with black interior, got every option except the upgraded bi xenons (35w), leather package and Driver assist dynamic package other than that got everything else including the performance pkg and so happy I did. Attached are photos of the car and pic of my old Jeep at the Miller Motorcars where I bought the car. Peter in sales was great to deal with was super helpful and really came thru for me.

Attachments

Reactions: ParallelTwin

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Congratulations !!!! ENJOY !!!!....also, you may want to think about joining the Connecticut chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club....great people and a very active chapter.....Dino

·
Registered
789 Posts
sweet ride. Welcome. The forum is a great place for new Giulia owners.

Hope to hear about your adventure,

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations !!!! ENJOY !!!!....also, you may want to think about joining the Connecticut chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club....great people and a very active chapter.....Dino

Thank you Dino, I will most definitely be joining, I was actually going to ask you guys here about that. Cant wait to start meeting different Alfisti owners.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Once you get enough "posts" here you'll be able to "PM" me and I can give you the contact info you'll need to join the CT Chapter....

You can also go to www.aroc-usa.org and specify the "CT" chapter as your local chapter......D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im very excited to own a car I actually enjoy driving. The drive home alone even in light traffic was liberating. I will definitely update here as I do some light modding and go to events. The plan of mods in the following order. Tints, red push start button, carbon fiber trunk spoiler, tune and intake to start.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Congratulations!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts