Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a month long search, I finally found my car. I had to go half-way across the country to get it, but worth it. It should be shipping soon and in my garage in the next few days... I hope! I can't imagine having to wait months, as many of you are. The next few days will be torture enough for me.
My spec is the classic Rosso comp, dark 5-hole wheels, red calipers and not much else. I had to settle for the driver assist. I could not find an available car without it. But no CCBs or Sparcos.
Will post pics when it gets here...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Paid MSRP, but managed to get shipping included:wink2:
Same here. I was going nuts after I overnighted my signed documents back to the dealer. I literally could not sleep well :D

Congrats!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congrats! I couldn't sleep the night before I got mine, and I certainly couldn't sleep the next night either after I'd driven it!

Health warning: these cars are known to lead to severe sleep deprivation.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Same here. I was going nuts after I overnighted my signed documents back to the dealer. I literally could not sleep well :D

Congrats!

It's been nerve racking, buying a car over the internet and phone. I haven't even seen the car. I'm old school... like to see it, feel it, smell it before buying. I've seen a rosso comp base Giulia and drove a black QV, but haven't seen a Rosso comp QV yet. I'm sure it will look amazing.
This shipping is taking forever!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Good for you. I have a humble Ti in Rosso and red calipers...love it!
May be humble compared to the performance of a QV, but compared to other sports sedans, I think my Ti is head and shoulders above them! Love mine too!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would not refer to the Ti as humble. It is an awesome car! I thought long and hard about getting the Ti vs QV. The decision to go with the QV was more emotional than anything.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Congrats! I couldn't sleep the night before I got mine, and I certainly couldn't sleep the next night either after I'd driven it!

Health warning: these cars are known to lead to severe sleep deprivation.
Absolutely right!

I had messed up sleep for a week after I picked up my Giulia...I kept getting up super early to go drive her!

Reactions: inikkor

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Car is in the truck and on it's way! It took a full week to find and enclosed shipper. I should be here before the end of the week...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Very nice ride and congrats! Now you can race against the McLaren in your garage:)

Just got her off the truck. Beautiful! All the waiting and stress was worth it!
Some quick pics...

[iurl="http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8937&d=1495767554"]
[/iurl]

[iurl="http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8945&d=1495767554"]
[/iurl]

[iurl="http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8953&d=1495767554"]
[/iurl]

·
Registered
735 Posts
Looks like a dream. You are a lucky man!

BTW I ended up buying a 991.2 C2 with a few miles. I'll be taking delivery next week. All the options that I wanted less the CP. $25K off.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Fantastic! What interior did you get?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
BTW I ended up buying a 991.2 C2 with a few miles. I'll be taking delivery next week. All the options that I wanted less the CP. $25K off.
Congrats! You should post some pics when it arrives........

Reactions: inikkor
1 - 20 of 23 Posts