Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I love the look of the traditional Alfa fender decals. I don't want to put the four leaf clover on my TI as obviously it is not a QV. I'm thinking of going with the snake. My car is a Vulcano black, with red calipers. Do you think the red or black decals would look better? The black would be very subtle but the red would set off the calipers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
Look good bro! I believe the non Q Giulia's NEED a badge on the side. Its just too plain on the base and Ti models. The Q has the leaf badge plus the vents on the side which leaves the base and TI models looking rather stale without it. Just my opinion. I also put badge on mine so I can brake up all that blandness lol.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Look good bro! I believe the non Q Giulia's NEED a badge on the side. Its just too plain on the base and Ti models. The Q has the leaf badge plus the vents on the side which leaves the base and TI models looking rather stale without it. Just my opinion. I also put badge on mine so I can brake up all that blandness lol.

+1 on this... I've got Rosso Tri-Color, and planning on going to the carbon fiber mirror covers with spoiler and then the front Alfa "V".. That should spice it up a bit...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts