Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Just got these fender badges for my Giulia in the mail yesterday and want to get some opinions.

These are pretty nice quality made of domed vinyl. I placed it on the car with tape to see how it looks but the backing paper is kind of throwing me off. I still think it look dope though. I then photoshopped the badge, and I like it. I also ordered two additional sets; one has the yellow background with only the serpent, and another one that is just like the on here, but with the serpent in black with only the outline in silver.

What are your thoughts?

Shield Guitar accessory Crest Badge Font

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
2021 Ti Sport
39 Posts
Hi all! Just got these fender badges for my Giulia in the mail yesterday and want to get some opinions.

These are pretty nice quality made of domed vinyl. I placed it on the car with tape to see how it looks but the backing paper is kind of throwing me off. I still think it look dope though. I then photoshopped the badge, and I like it. I also ordered two additional sets; one has the yellow background with only the serpent, and another one that is just like the on here, but with the serpent in black with only the outline in silver.

What are your thoughts?

View attachment 120276
View attachment 120279
View attachment 120283

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love it. i have the same exterior color with tan interior. I was looking to put those on mine but have not pulled the trigger. Plus my car is ceramic coated so not sure how well or long it will stay.
Thanks! I have to say, my car is also ceramic coated and I have full front Xpel PPF on mine, and so I am also wondering about the longevity of both, the PPF and the badge.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,409 Posts
What about on the c pillar?

Reactions: Zarco7

·
Registered
263 Posts
Looks nice but move it forward, closer to beginning of that crease. It should be more centered in that area between the wheel wheel and door cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great suggestion! I’ll try that. I was looking at the QV badge placement and noticed the top corner of the triangle is centered with the upper right portion of the fender edge (at a 45* angle following the line of the panel). So I centered the badge with that portion of the fender as well.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Very cool and unique, I'm sure a lot of people will come up to you and ask what it is and represents which is great for a conversation starter. I would just place it more forward like towards the front of the wheel a bit maybe by a couple inches and keep it above that door crease like how you have it in the second pic.

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Q4
14 Posts

What are your thoughts?

View attachment 120276
View attachment 120279
View attachment 120283
They do look really nice and subtle, which i think is great too.. can i ask where you ordered these from?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm not a fan of add-on cosmetic stuff but to each their own.

My rule of thumb: if no such option exists from the factory or performance division, there's a reason why.
I respect your opinion. And I too am sort of purist and like to keep my cars stock for the most part. However, Alfa Romeo is an enthusiasts’ car and it lends itself for complete personalization. Whether you want to memorialize the brand with a badge or wrapping your car in the Italian flag colors, it’s a personal choice.

I feel my car is beautiful in its stock form, and I’m not trying to have a QV, but I do want to personalize it.

Also, I think it is evident that if an option is not available for a certain model it is most likely to reduce cost and sell at a lesser price point so more people can enjoy the product. Not necessarily because it is prohibited to do so.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts