Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called the FCA US Incentives Center (800-227-0757) today.
I asked if there were any incentives for the 2018 Giulia 2.0s.
There are two.
If you currently own a non-FCA automobile - $2750.00
If you currently own an Acura, Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Lexus or Mercedes Benz - $750.00
I asked if the two can be combined.
Answer is YES.
These incentives will expire October 31st.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I called the FCA US Incentives Center (800-227-0757) today.
I asked if there were any incentives for the 2018 Giulia 2.0s.
There are two.
If you currently own a non-FCA automobile - $2750.00
If you currently own an Acura, Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Lexus or Mercedes Benz - $750.00
I asked if the two can be combined.
Answer is YES.
These incentives will expire October 31st.
Alfa's website disclaimer on the $2750 conquest cash bonus is that it excludes 2018 Giulias:

"Excludes 2017 Giulia Quadrifoglio and 2018 Giulia, Giulia Ti and Giulia Quadrifoglio. Offer applies to owners/lessees of a competitive brand vehicle (non-FCA US LLC). No trade-in of vehicle is required. Must show proof of ownership. See dealer for details. Must take retail delivery by 10/31/17."

https://www.alfaromeousa.com/car-shopping/current-offers

·
Registered
203 Posts
I received a $4,000 factory incentive when I took delivery of my special order Giulia in July. I was told it was because I owned an Audi (did not trade it). I would rather have received the incentive because I own other Alfas!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alfa's website disclaimer on the $2750 conquest cash bonus is that it excludes 2018 Giulias:

"Excludes 2017 Giulia Quadrifoglio and 2018 Giulia, Giulia Ti and Giulia Quadrifoglio. Offer applies to owners/lessees of a competitive brand vehicle (non-FCA US LLC). No trade-in of vehicle is required. Must show proof of ownership. See dealer for details. Must take retail delivery by 10/31/17."

https://www.alfaromeousa.com/car-shopping/current-offers
I know.
I specifically asked if it included the 18s. She said yes.
But, it's certainly possible that she is incorrect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.