Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke to an FCA phone rep at the FCA Affiliates Reward Program 888-444-4321 phone line.
She said that Alfa has recently been added to the available product list, even though the web page does not show that.
I also questioned her about the treadlightly.org offer of, donate a minimum of $100.00 and you can get the same deal as if you worked for any of the affiliated businesses on the reward program list. One caveat is that you must wait 30 days after your Tread Lightly donation to finalize your purchase (take delivery). She also said that not all dealerships participate in the program.
Has anyone here used this program?
What was your total discount off of msrp?
Thanks,
AlfaAndy

·
Registered
242 Posts
... She also said that not all dealerships participate in the program.
Did she mean not all dealership participate in Affiliate Rewards or the just the treadlightly.org offer?

I just confirmed my company's Affiliate Reward eligibility and tracked down the codes so hope dealer participation is not an issue.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Is the Quadrifoglio included in the program?

·
Registered
242 Posts
The website states 1% BELOW invoice. I calculate AR's invoice at 6% so another 1% gets you 7% below MSRP...not bad.
How did you determine 6%. I thought from other info invoice pricing was 5% on base price, and 10% on options, so maybe ~5.25% depending on cost of options.
Price List: http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/25465-post103.html
Explanation: http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/25561-post110.html

I figured about $3K off MSRP for my build.
And this can be combined with incentives, which are now bumped up to $2750 for MY17 units.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have used it and she is correct. Not all dealership participate in it. To see if a dealer participate in the program you can visit the affiliate website and do a dealer locator. Total discount would be 1% below invoice. So whatever your vehicle msrp is it will be 1% below invoive.

All you have to do is walk into a participating dealer and ask for the PP. Which is called the preferred price. They must and will show you the invoice price. Oh and before you walk in gun glazing. Request and print your control number otherwise you will be denied :)

Oh and Quad are excluded from this.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,463 Posts
Or get a job at FCA and receive the employee price?

Reactions: kirax105

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have used it and she is correct. Not all dealership participate in it. To see if a dealer participate in the program you can visit the affiliate website and do a dealer locator. Total discount would be 1% below invoice. So whatever your vehicle msrp is it will be 1% below invoive.
Where is the dealer locator on the FCA affiliate website? Or do you mean just do a dealer locator on the general FCA website?

Seems like a good deal if you combine 1% below invoice and Conquest $2750 cash back.

·
Registered
242 Posts
You need to use the dealer locator on the FCA Affiliate Rewards site to find participating dealers.

Yep, pretty good deal if you are OK with MY17 when MY18 will be out within 1-2 months

·
Registered
66 Posts
When i looked up my dealer, i looked up the the overall place and see if they have alfa romeo as an offering. Most dealer only have fiat, chrysler, dodge, jeep, etc, but not alfa.

What you're basically looking for is a dealer that participates in the program, doesn't have to be that they completed alfa transaction using this program. If they did one transaction of something, they can do alfa as well. It's all the same at the end of the day, it's paperwork they have to submit. I would highly recommend going to a dealer that has done several, using the dealer locator on the FCA Rewards Site you can see how many the dealer has processed.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After a bit of procrastination, we joined treadlightly! (www.treadlightly.org) at the $100.00 level. It took about a week for us to receive the letter with the Membership Number and the Company Code. With these, I was able to go to chrysleraffiliates.com and get our Control Number.
It is stated, that this will allow us to receive the "Affiliate Rewards Program Preferred Price (1% below factory invoice) on the purchase or lease of........".
I have checked with my Dealership, and they participate in this program and it will apply to my (ordered) 2018 Giulia Ti.
In addition, I will be able to use any other incentives (Conquest Cash?) that may be offered at the time of delivery.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
After a bit of procrastination, we joined treadlightly! (www.treadlightly.org) at the $100.00 level. It took about a week for us to receive the letter with the Membership Number and the Company Code. With these, I was able to go to chrysleraffiliates.com and get our Control Number.
It is stated, that this will allow us to receive the "Affiliate Rewards Program Preferred Price (1% below factory invoice) on the purchase or lease of........".
I have checked with my Dealership, and they participate in this program and it will apply to my (ordered) 2018 Giulia Ti.
In addition, I will be able to use any other incentives (Conquest Cash?) that may be offered at the time of delivery.
Did you do personal or small business ?

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
57 Posts
Glad to hear MY18 is covered. My dealer is Maserati/AR and they had no idea what to do with the FCA discount.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Great if you can get your dealer to apply the FFP to the MY18. I read somewhere that Quad and MY18 was excluded, but that was several weeks ago. By the time your MY18 arrives, it might be eligible (if not already).

You can apply FFP and Conquest together. But Conquest is not applicable to Quad or MY18. My dealer knew of Affiliate Rewards but didn't know it applied to AR, so be prepared with the Affiliate Rewards printout that says AR is included or have your dealer call Affiliate Rewards.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I signed up but have to wait 30 days which is fine. I was wondering some pricing for a friend. Does anyone have an affiliate code they can lend me or look up some information them selves on a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited?

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a MY18 Q4 Ti Sport on order and my dealer confirmed today that they accept the FCA Affiliate pricing. Can anyone who has done this confirm what impact I may see on my lease? I believe the pricing is 1% below invoice; anyone know what the invoice price is?

Am super excited for my Giulia - waiting is going to be the hardest part!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have a MY18 Q4 Ti Sport on order and my dealer confirmed today that they accept the FCA Affiliate pricing. Can anyone who has done this confirm what impact I may see on my lease? I believe the pricing is 1% below invoice; anyone know what the invoice price is?

FCA Affiliate (treadlightly) program reduced our MY2018 Q4 Ti Lusso from $52,190 to $48,667. This was a cash purchase, not lease, if that helps.
We have all the sport options, (plus a few others) but the luxury comfy seats instead of the narrow confining sport seats.
We really really love this car.

·
Registered
735 Posts

Can go to costcoauto.com for Invoice pricing. (Can’t vouch for their accuracy)....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts