Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few questions about the 'Favorites' functionality:

1. Can I make the 7 favorites always display at the bottom of the screen? Currently I toggle the main comntroller back to make them appear and then they disappear too quickly for me.
2. Is there a limit to the number of Favorite Artists and Favorite Songs I can tag?
3. Is there a way to display the Favorites that are currently playing? I do get the pop-up notice but if I don't select it fast enough it goes away. On my Pacifica I can see all the current favorites that are playing
4. On my seven favorite channels - is there a way for me to toggle between just those seven from the steering wheel? Or do I have to use the main controller to do so?

Thanks, John

·
Registered
869 Posts
A few questions about the 'Favorites' functionality:

1. Can I make the 7 favorites always display at the bottom of the screen? Currently I toggle the main comntroller back to make them appear and then they disappear too quickly for me.
Press down on the selector switch and they'll pop up. I do not think there is a way to leave it up for forever.

4. On my seven favorite channels - is there a way for me to toggle between just those seven from the steering wheel? Or do I have to use the main controller to do so?
There is a setting that allows you to choose what heppens when you press left/right. One of the settings is Favorites or All; choose favorites.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Press down on the selector switch and they'll pop up. I do not think there is a way to leave it up for forever.

There is a setting that allows you to choose what heppens when you press left/right. One of the settings is Favorites or All; choose favorites.
Ok - thank you very much. I will search for this setting. It is in 'Audio" or someplace else?
Thank you for your assistance.
John

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy Cow - you are fantastic!!!!!
Thank you so much - Alfa people are awesome!
John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts