Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you like?

Me- the car looks like it is doing 150mph while sitting still.

Plus, The drivetrain is absolutely intense. The mode selector changes the car from being a comfortable commuter car to being a an aggressive fire breathing rocket. The sound of the motor/exhaust combined with millisecond shifts make it an amazing all-around package.

Reactions: lowlight and mc3456

·
Super Moderator
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The steering input and feedback are the better than most sports cars. Serious.

The steering input is super direct and you always know where the wheel is pointed. The car responds immediately as a well connected package. In "spirited" street driving and carving up twisty roads, the steering is like guiding a slot car. The car is verrrry neutrally balanced and predictable. In pushing the car harder, the 4-wheel steering option (ha!) it is possible to cause oversteer. Though, in Dynamic mode, the car (almost) unobtrusively brings the car back in line. I would never do double the speed limit on back roads :)

Reactions: lowlight

·
Super Moderator
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's right. I forgot... your car is 1 of 1 !

Reactions: mc3456

·
Registered
576 Posts
That's right. I forgot... your car is 1 of 1 !
I may have to make a trip to Lowe's to pick up a hack saw and some door hinges!

:grin2:

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
from what I remember its been a while:grin2: I liked the quick shifts of the ZF8 transmission...my wife's 340xi M-Sport has the same ZF8 but it does not shift as fast...for sure....I was bummed no manual...but frankly I really really like the way the transmission is set-up on this...even in auto mode the car is never looking for the right gear...it steps up/down as it should... ahhhh memories..:p

·
Super Moderator
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You sure there is not a re-make of Ferris Buehlers day off being filmed!?

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm really enjoying the sunroof in my Quadrifoglio, especially when engaging Launch Control while at the track, and listening to my 7th and 8th preset radio stations!

However, I'm most happy that it only starts up when I press the Red Button on the steering wheel.

·
Super Moderator
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Them's some unique 1 of 1 features your car has. Don't forget about the boosted re-sale value with the rear fold down seats!

Reactions: mc3456 and compert

·
Registered
576 Posts
Them's some unique 1 of 1 features your car has. Don't forget about the boosted re-sale value with the rear fold down seats!
You know I'm SO tempted to remove the rear seat back just to see what's actually behind it!

·
Super Moderator
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You know I'm SO tempted to remove the rear seat back just to see what's actually behind it!
Besides some electronicals and a fancy LED trunk light, there is... trunk carpet. Another awesome feature to behold! :D

Reactions: mc3456

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
It’s been discussed here. I think it was originally supposed to be a 2019 change but was made as a running change on the later 2018 models...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.