Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from the Garden State. Currently not in possession of a Giulia but that may change.

Since it is the annual EICMA motorcycle exposition in Milan and assuming some here have a love for two wheels I thought it would be right to ask; what is your two wheel obsession, what do you currently own or had the pleasure of owning or aspire to get in the future? Nakeds, Superbikes, Cruisers, Enduros.....

·
Registered
692 Posts
Previously owned 2 Ducati’s- 1998 ST2 and then 2004 ST3. Also 1987 Moto Guzzi LeMans. A long time ago a Honda CB400F. I’m currently without and am missing the raw performance and ultimate rider engagement :(

What about you?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 ABS. Love the feeling a v-twin gives you.
Btw, you have good taste. A LeMans is a gem of a bike, even standing still.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Miss riding a lot but told myself I wouldn't get into it until there is a track near enough to justify a dedicated track bike. Came to this conclusion after getting hit by cars twice in back-to-back summers.

Last bike I owned was a Ducati 848 in white. Lusting after a Ducati Scrambler Cafe racer, a 1199 Tri-Color and a Desomcidici RR.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
it's pretty easy to look at that new 226 hp Panigale and .....

have had a whole bunch of bikes, from montessa trials to yamaha tz's, xr500 to fj1100

currently have a very early Hailwood replica I bought new and a canam 500 mx

looking to get a beta rr soon, it's a lot easier to keep ones driving license getting kicks off road

but that panigale .....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts