Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new Giulia owner and don't know where is best to place the sticker, that relatively large rear view mirror setup makes me unsure about placement. I'm worried about the sticker not getting scanned properly if I place it wrong. Here is where i was thinking of putting it but am not sure, thoughts?
Any input and/or pictures would be appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,959 Posts
Too bad the mask on the windshield does not provide a means to put the card inside the camera pod.
For the in front of the mirror position, it might be good to put some dark tape over the card so that it is less prone to reflecting light in odd ways at night.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
I wonder if that violates the "right to pass" ruling of 1803(?) by the Supreme court.
Possibly, but since the sticker is free I’ll just slap it on my Conestoga wagon and keep cruising the toll roads....

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
I have a similar RFID sticker for a local car wash and I actually taped it with clear tape on the airbag warning sticker on the driver's side visor. It's barely visible and when I drive into the car wash, I just flip the visor down. I don't have to obstruct my view nor have to look at the sticker and ruin the aesthetics of the Giulia.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have a similar RFID sticker for a local car wash and I actually taped it with clear tape on the airbag warning sticker on the driver's side visor. It's barely visible and when I drive into the car wash, I just flip the visor down. I don't have to obstruct my view nor have to look at the sticker and ruin the aesthetics of the Giulia.
I wonder if this would also work for the EZ tag scanners... this is pretty genius

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,959 Posts
Possibly, but since the sticker is free I’ll just slap it on my Conestoga wagon and keep cruising the toll roads....
The right to pass ruling related to locals blocking off a road so that a non-local man could not travel on the public road. It is not clear to me if charging some highly inflated fee to some other outsider falls in the same category. In any case, my concern is for visitors, not people who live in the area.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts