Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
My Giulia Q4 is also the no plug model! Probably have to special order the model that comes with the screw plug. >:)

Hey GioSailor, watch your thread titles, this is a family forum! :wink2:

Attachments

Reactions: MPMB and GioSailor

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Haha! No even with my scuffs, I didn't notice that at all. I figure if you can't see it, they probably didn't cover it.

·
Registered
647 Posts
This is an access hole to release the round steering cover (with airbag) to access the steering wheel nut, when you want to remove the steering wheel.
Oh good info! That will come in handy when Alfa Romeo comes out with the software update to convert our Giulia's into a self-driving vehicle also known as autonomous cars.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,930 Posts
This is an access hole to release the round steering cover (with airbag) to access the steering wheel nut, when you want to remove the steering wheel.
There are 3 of them, one behind the outer part of each spoke of the wheel. IIRC, the bottom one is philips the other two are torx. See my write up on changing the start button.

There are 2 exposed holes on the back of the starter button too, although they may be partially covered.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Just got a brainstorm! I'm going to start an aftermarket company selling carbon fiber screw hole plugs!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts