Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently considering the Remus cat back exhaust for my QV. I have not heard one in person. I have heard a Stradale in person and I think it sounds great. I do like chrome exhaust tips, but I find that the oversized Stradale chrome tips look odd (just my opinion).

All that said, has anyone been able to hear these or other non-OEM exhausts for the QV side-by-side? On line videos just to equal hearing them in person.

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
I have heard a Stradale in person and I think it sounds great. I do like chrome exhaust tips, but I find that the oversized Stradale chrome tips look odd (just my opinion).

One of the changes we made to the production version of the Stradale was to make the tips clamp on instead of being welded on. As you said everyone has a different opinion and we knew there were some people that would like other tip sizes and finishes. So far, we have had a couple people go with a satin black ceramic coating on the tips and have been really pleased with the look. If you have a specific tip you are looking for, let me know and I'll see if the specs would allow it to bolt on to our system.

·
Registered
641 Posts
One of the changes we made to the production version of the Stradale was to make the tips clamp on instead of being welded on. As you said everyone has a different opinion and we knew there were some people that would like other tip sizes and finishes. So far, we have had a couple people go with a satin black ceramic coating on the tips and have been really pleased with the look. If you have a specific tip you are looking for, let me know and I'll see if the specs would allow it to bolt on to our system.
My guy ended up welding the Stradale tips on as he thought the clamps didn't make them secure enough. He's maybe just being anal though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I called centerline but they couldn't help me with other tips. I found some from Stainless Works that will hopefully fit nicely, look very similar but not that huge.
Inlet 2.5 and 3inch, 3.5 outlet (stradale has 4.5) , 6 1/⁴ long.
Will share once they're on

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,416 Posts
Will you be producing any more of these or was it only a limited run for 2018?

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
Will you be producing any more of these or was it only a limited run for 2018?
As a matter of fact, we had planned on another (limited) production run to be ready for 1st quarter of 2020, but due to demand we have pushed that production date sooner. We are currently estimating to have them available in September. If you would like to reserve one of these systems just contact us and we'll get you on the list.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,416 Posts
As a matter of fact, we had planned on another (limited) production run to be ready for 1st quarter of 2020, but due to demand we have pushed that production date sooner. We are currently estimating to have them available in September. If you would like to reserve one of these systems just contact us and we'll get you on the list.
Tempting. Thanks for letting me know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts