Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone looked into ECU tunes to allow some pops and bangs? It frustrates me that FCA is one of the few that still has not tried implementing these awesome noises to enhance their driving experience. I'm not talking about those little burbles during stationary revs, but the ones you hear during downshifts like the Huracans, V8 F-Types & AMGs.

It would make these Giulia's so much more aggressive IMO.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
I think EurCompulsion is offering it on their tune, but I’m not aware of anyone who is running it on their Giulia. Videos of other EC tuned cars, esp. Fiats, makes it seem very loud, but I don’t know if those are stock exhausts or what. I’d like to know more, too, particularly if it can be toggled on and off, or maybe only enabled for Dynamic.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,383 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Get an exhaust and intake. Make your dreams come true>:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
You must not have a QV...
Yeeeeeah....no. Unfortunately those are not available for corporate lease. :|
But even the QV doesn't crackle.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,383 Posts
What limits are there on modifying corporate lease vehicles?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL - Exactly what I was thinking - Working on that QV though - hopefully after my lease is up! >:)
Relying on that depreciation.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Pull the muffler and you get a crisp "brrrrpppp" on high throttle upshifts...no real pops thou.

Reactions: jl947

·
Registered
573 Posts
I just have to ask "why?" I just don't get it. Never have. Of course I never thought I would be driving an Italian car with a turbo 4 banger 2 liter. Grew up working and driving V8 and making fun of the 4 bangers. Oh how things have changed. Just not the like or under standing of the loud poping and bang exhaust. I have moved beyond holding it against anyone that does.

Reactions: Greg Stidsen

·
Registered
201 Posts
Oh my gosh that video lol. Made me perspire just watching it!

Burble and crackling I experienced with Madness Monza exhaust. Beautiful angry gurgles.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Oh my gosh that video lol. Made me perspire just watching it!

Burble and crackling I experienced with Madness Monza exhaust. Beautiful angry gurgles.
How's that ticket contest going? ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
1 ticket if that's what u meant. 1 week. So I changed to lusso. Much better for me. Not a ticket machine anymore. Just great sound.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts