Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Courtesy of the new 360 degree Alfa Romeo configurator we get our first look at every interior combo available on the QV.

Black Leather & Alcantara Seats with Red Stitching and Black Interior Trim

Black Leather & Alcantara Seats with Black Stitching and Black Interior Trim

Black Leather & Alcantara Seats with Green and White Stitching and Black Interior Trim

Black Leather & Alcantara Seats with Green and White Stitching and Ice Interior Trim

Black Leather & Alcantara Seats with Red Stitching and Red Interior Trim

Which interior has your eye?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have been debating between the Black/Black with Red Stitching or Black/Red with Red Stitching going inside a Rosso Competizione
Obviously a matter of preference but I am going Rosso Competizione with Black/Red two-tone interior w/Red Stitching. My BMW is space gray exterior and coral red interior which I love and nothing screams Italian sports car like a black/red interior with carbon fiber accents and carbon fiber racing seats. Black interiors are beautiful but a little boring and without a moonroof or glass roof are too dark for me.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Black Leather & Alcantara Seats with Red Stitching and Black Interior Trim for me, under either the red or white tri-coat.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I was pretty dead set on the Black/Black with Red stitching until I got to the bottom and I seen the Black/Red with Red stitching. That is definitely where my money is going !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Would love to see some more real-life pics of the black + ice QV interior as that's what I'm leaning towards right now. All of my cars have been black on black interior and I'm ready for something a little different, haha. Most of all I'd love for Alfa to offer a nice tan interior option for the QV...I think it would make for a very ace Italian pairing with either of the red exteriors or the Trophy white.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts