Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
I love looking down the hood on a sunny day and seeing that strip of carbon fiber on the edge. I'm sure it's a lot more pronounced on non-black QVs. Just one small reminder that I'm driving a work of art.
I love it...but as you point out, only can really see it when the light is directly on it. Maybe we need a set of LEDs directed right at it so we can see it all the time!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Great detail to point out OP!

That's why I keep coming back to a QV as my next car, it just seems special in so many ways - design, sound, performance. I love it!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
If you can hunker down and swing it, do it. My driving thought was, a Ti would put me 50 grand in the hole and I dreaded the feeling I might get 2 years down the road, thinking I could have had one. Also, even with the new rear spoilers, you would have to build the car after market. Now with the coupe noise I still wonder about the sedan, but this would be an easier trade when the coupe actually arrives.

And then today at lunch I climbed into the Miata to grab some groceries. I was reminded how low the car is and that I am not getting any younger ;) Makes me think twice about Eibach springs for the Quad as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts