Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Its that time of the year again, Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Its also a time we get to say Thank You for another great year with some additional savings. In the tradition of past we are extending our sales from Black Friday thru Cyber Monday. Everything is on sale, with increased discounts over last year. We also have a special discount code for our products. Now is a great time to finally get that calibration (tune) or get that Intake system you have been eyeing. From brake pads to filters, to cams to calibrations, grab it now.

Discount Codes:

ECBLACKFRIDAY - Save Site Wide
ECPERFORMANCE - Save "Huuugge" on Eurocompulsion Parts

Codes Become active: 11/24/17 thru 11/27/17

These codes can be entered upon check-out or you can follow these links below to automatically add the discount code to your cart.

Again Thank you for your support and supporting small business!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yes one code at a time!

ECBLACKFRIDAY for 5% off everything
and
ECPERFORMANCE for 10% Eurocompulsion made products.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
8,194 Posts
Is it possible to combine shipping for two orders: one under one discount code and the other using the other discount code?
I've already placed the pair of orders...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Is it possible to combine shipping for two orders: one under one discount code and the other using the other discount code?
I've already placed the pair of orders...
From what I’ve been told, no. I tried that too thinking the products could be combined but seems like “shipping” helps offset the discount and margins.

·
Registered
'17 Ti Sport Q4 w/ Active Shocks & LSD
817 Posts
Pls update us on your 2.0 ECU Stage 1 Development

I was hoping the Black Friday sale would have availability of the stage one ECU tune for the 2.0 L TI.

What’s going on with that project? It’s been quiet since you guys did the Dyno on the Quad. Please give us an update.

Anxious,

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From what I’ve been told, no. I tried that too thinking the products could be combined but seems like “shipping” helps offset the discount and margins.
Products ship from two different locations and in addition due to to the software used on the website it does not allow multiple discounts to be applied at one time.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was hoping the Black Friday sale would have availability of the stage one ECU tune for the 2.0 L TI.

What’s going on with that project? It’s been quiet since you guys did the Dyno on the Quad. Please give us an update.

Anxious,
We are awaiting the fans to be installed, fans arrive this week.

Reactions: mtb.ck

·
Registered
91 Posts
I could not resist and got the Corsa exhaust and V2 intake. I hope this does not aggravate the neighbors @ 6am. (can't really be worse than the Elise I suppose)

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, just ordered the v2 and the exhaust system. Waiting for the ECU tune. When do you think that will be available Chris?
Hopefully very soon, just awaiting the dyno setup to be completed. It may take a tech flying in from Italy.

Reactions: alfa55

·
Registered
11 Posts
After some negotiation with Mrs. Claus (wife) we worked out a deal. Therefore, I also just put in a V2 order. Corsa exhaust already in place.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I liked it better when I was the only one with the Exhaust and V2 intake.:frown2:

·
Registered
73 Posts
In for a V2 intake. Holding off on exhaust until I can find someone reputable in LV to install it for me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts