Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just said farewell to the Giulia today, so I am officially putting this up for sale. Would like to sell as a package locally as I no longer have the exhaust box. If there are no bites I will consider splitting things up and shipping.

This includes
Euro-Drive tuning system (you need to pay for the swap through EC)
V2 intake (i requested the black)
Centerline Corsa Exhaust system

Everything was on the car for 2000 miles and is still in fantastic shape.

$1750 for the package considering you need to pay for the EC tune swap.

Located in Conshohocken, PA 19428.

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Just said farewell to the Giulia today, so I am officially putting this up for sale. Would like to sell as a package locally as I no longer have the exhaust box. If there are no bites I will consider splitting things up and shipping.

This includes
Euro-Drive tuning system (you need to pay for the swap through EC)
V2 intake (i requested the black)
Centerline Corsa Exhaust system

Everything was on the car for 2000 miles and is still in fantastic shape.

$1750 for the package considering you need to pay for the EC tune swap.

Located in Conshohocken, PA 19428.

Why did you get rid of your Giulia? What did you replace it with?

Good luck with your sale.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you get to where you’re willing to ship the whole package, please let me know.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why did you get rid of your Giulia? What did you replace it with?

Good luck with your sale.....
Thanks, I got a Golf R instead. Just wasn't in love with the Giulia and I got a great deal on it so was able to buy out the lease for essentially what the trade-in value was(after some negotiation). I had the TI Sport Q4 and it handles well for its weight, but it's definitely a bit porky compared to the Golf R.

·
Registered
27 Posts
McPherson, KS 67460

Will be in Frederick, MD...probably sometime in October. That's probably not all the helpful based on the timing.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Thanks, I got a Golf R instead. Just wasn't in love with the Giulia and I got a great deal on it so was able to buy out the lease for essentially what the trade-in value was(after some negotiation). I had the TI Sport Q4 and it handles well for its weight, but it's definitely a bit porky compared to the Golf R.
intresting, i just had a 500mile round road trip with my buddy he has mk7 R apr2 tuned golf,my ti rwd didnt feel any slower or like you say porky around that R lol

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Wow, trading a Q4 for a Type R, not on my watch.

Reactions: kika

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
intresting, i just had a 500mile round road trip with my buddy he has mk7 R apr2 tuned golf,my ti rwd didnt feel any slower or like you say porky around that R lol
I had the Q4 which is supposedly 270 lbs heavier that the Golf R. Q2 you are in a bit better shape. Was your buddy's golf r 6mt or DSG? Find it hard to believe you were keeping up with a DSG APR Stage 2 Golf R in a straight line. They are putting down like 350 whp and tq depending on the tuner. 6MT I could potentially see with driver error and slower shifts.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I had the Q4 which is supposedly 270 lbs heavier that the Golf R. Q2 you are in a bit better shape. Was your buddy's golf r 6mt or DSG? Find it hard to believe you were keeping up with a DSG APR Stage 2 Golf R in a straight line. They are putting down like 350 whp and tq depending on the tuner. 6MT I could potentially see with driver error and slower shifts.
they only come in DSG, it is a tad faster, especially whe you hit 130mph speed limiter lol

Reactions: Scott555

·
Registered
31 Posts
interesting, i just had a 500 mile round road trip with my buddy he has mk7 R apr2 tuned golf,my ti rwd didnt feel any slower or like you say porky around that R lol
To be fair, i have just spent some time in a Mountune 375 Focus RS, whilst the Focus RS owner had my Giulia Veloce, and HE actually admitted the Giulia was quicker.
The Focus RS owner made a point to inform me that in his opinion the Giulia was a highly capable car. !!

·
Registered
144 Posts
PM'd you regarding the V2 Intake.
Might do something productive this weekend.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts