Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Well done rendering, extremely pretty. I don't think its styling thats going to hold Alfa back though.

I wrote to you in the last chance thread and I think it doubly applies here as well

well and this is the thing that worries me about this latest revival. You don't get to be who you said you are just because you said you ar, identity is derived from actions. And Alfa's actions up to this point indicate to me that they not only don't take themselves seriously, they son't take their clientele seriously either.

I'm sorry I just don't see 2-3 years as enough lead time to convince people that alfa is in the bucket as Audi et all. After all it took Audi near 2 decades to shed its image of strange Volkswagens...
Because its not convincing shoppers the car has value, its convincing shoppers that other people feel the car has value...

Can't wait to see them on the streets though!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
This rendering makes me a lot more excited about the Giulia. It looks much better than the red one we had seen before.

Anybody think that the Alfa Romeo emblem might look better on the hood instead of in the grille? I'm just curious how it would look.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Those wheels remind me of what you'd find on an Alpina BMW, and come to think about it, Alpina styling could work well on the Giulia.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts