Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I'm Alex and I've been an Alfa Romeo enthusiast for a few years and have always loved the look & the history.

Recently I've decided to make a switch in jobs and was actually able to find a sales position for an Alfa Romeo dealership!

So far it's a lot of fun, meeting people from all over the place who are flying or driving in to pick up their cars and such. Everyone is pretty laid-back (after coming to an agreement on numbers, until then you guys can be feisty!:wink2:)

I figured I could help give back to the Alfa community & help answer questions about the more nitty & gritty stuff that a lot of people experience at dealerships to help provide some guidance.

Anyways, thank you very much and hope to get to know you guys better!

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Welcome Alex, thanks for joining! Where are you based?

Sure they'll be lots of questions coming your way shortly ;D I predict some Apple Pay one's at least!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't want to accidentally break a rule about posting personal information, but since you asked I am in Strongsville Ohio (just outside Cleveland) and work for an Alfa Romeo & Fiat combo. We have a decent variety so I've been able to drive just about every combination of Giulia and Stelvio out there.

I hope many people ask questions! Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
cool you have some locals here :) Thanks for being aware / respecting the rules many have not so that's rather refreshing lol

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,380 Posts
How the performance of the AWD Giulia and Stelvio in the snow compare?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How the performance of the AWD Giulia and Stelvio in the snow compare?
Both are decent when equipped with AWD, I haven't driven either during a snow storm but have driven both on fresh snow & on an unplowed parking lot.

Both are great, I think the Stelvio would be better at driving through 3 or 4 inches of snow on the ground but that's really the only scenario, and of course this is only my opinion.

·
Registered
73 Posts
AlfaAlex - if you have any Giulia Ti models with the 5-hole summer staggered wheel/tire package that a prospective customer up there doesn't want and you choose to swap them out, I'm interested in buying them. I have the 19 inch std. 5 hole and my one regret is not holding out for the staggered setup. . PM me whenever this might come up.

Reactions: AlfaAlex

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you think it would be possible to retrofit a base Sport Giulia with TI performance package? And any idea on costs?
I doubt it, it would have to be aftermarket because it can't be built that way. The Ti costs $2k (MSRP) more than an identical Giulia, and comes standard with the heated seats and steering wheel that you would need a cold weather package to get on a regular Giulia, but that Ti package unlocks certain accessories like the Lusso package and the Ti performance package. I'd say pay the extra money to get it that way from the factory, otherwise you could (potentially? and unlikely) have an aftermarket LSD installed but you still wouldn't get the dampening suspension.

AlfaAlex - if you have any Giulia Ti models with the 5-hole summer staggered wheel/tire package that a prospective customer up there doesn't want and you choose to swap them out, I'm interested in buying them. I have the 19 inch std. 5 hole and my one regret is not holding out for the staggered setup. . PM me whenever this might come up.
Will do!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
How much would you guys charge to refinish a small section of curb rash on the Sport wheels (powdercoated gray ones) ... I want to know how much my local dealers are screwing me compared to a different part of the nation

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Alex,

I have an order with you guys, looking forward to the White TI Sport arriving. I am sure you have heard about my order and the mess it was. All seems to be good now, I understand my car is in QA and waiting to be shipped. Welcome

·
Registered
249 Posts
Alex - welcome and congrats on the new job.>:)

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome to the forum Alex :smile2:

Any plans for securing a Giulia for yourself?

Reactions: MINIME
1 - 14 of 14 Posts