Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Forum Members

I've been reading all your posts over several months, so I guess it's time to join in.
I've had a Rosso Competizione QV since October 2017. I love it. I've put almost 5,000 miles so far.
Followed forum's advice and got the Forza exhaust controller -- what a pleasure it is to hear the throaty rumble in all modes! (it was installed by a local audio shop)
Even though here in Southern AZ we only get a few truly cold days, I changed the tires to Pilot Sport Michelins, which makes me feel safer and not worry about the weather.
I have driven it spiritedly on a couple of twisty roads, and this beauty sticks to the road and does not disappoint.
I've not had a chance to go above 125 mph, but even quick accelerations to pass are a joy to feel and hear in this car.
Also, the downshifting noises give me goosebumps. I know, I know, preaching to the choir here.
I hadn't joined a forum in 10 years, but your community feels like the right place to be.

To our Giulias!
Myrka (yes, I'm a donna)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Ciao Myrka, welcome!

What specs did you get?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

I hope I'm answering this correctly
Rosso (Red) Competizione Tri-Coat Exterior Paint
19" x 8.5" 19" x 10" Dark 5-Hole Wheels
Leather and Alcantara® Seats Black Interior Color w/Dark Gray Accent Stitching
Carbon fiber steering wheel
Driver Assist Dynamic Package
Gloss Black Calipers with White Script
Dealer installed clear coat in bonnet and front

My initial desired options were the same except for red calipers and red stitching, but the car was on the lot and ready to take home... small sacrifice, plus now I actually love the all black options
Love it love it love it

Cheers,
Myrka

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:
Congrats :grin2:

I've moved your introductory post/thread to the introduction area. You'll get more traffic here.

I've taken my Ti Q2 up to 120, maybe a bit more. Nice and stable. Like you, I ditched the OEM tires for MPSS (Michelin Pilot Super Sport) and am very happy with them.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Welcome! Nice car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts