Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quarantine has been fine considering I work from home already. Nothing stopping me from taking a drive though. Been wandering around my area here in downtown Phoenix... lots of good places to take pics.

Follow and like on instagram @313speed
Pass along your page too. Gotta do something while waiting around, so why not check out Alfas?

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
Quarantine has been fine considering I work from home already. Nothing stopping me from taking a drive though. Been wandering around my area here in downtown Phoenix... lots of good places to take pics.
313 is often used as a Detroit reference. Do you have any connection to the motor city?

I have driven about ten miles in the last ten days. Taken a lot of pictures (mostly nature), though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I grew up in the Sterling Heights area, though I wound up living in Detroit and the metro the last few year I was there. The screen name was going to be a speed shop I planned on setting up many years ago. I went into a different line of business, but the name stuck for my forum name.

·
Registered
5,531 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I spent about 5 years of my life in Phoenix. Thought I commuted out of Phoenix quite a bit the last 3. Last I was there was last August on way back from San Diego. Took a 4 hour break in flights to go eat Chino Bandito.
Phoenix...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts