Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Don't forget to save the PDF's since you just never know how long the links will stay good for.

Has anyone found a service manual as yet? It will be hard to find one but if we can it will go a long way in supporting our ability to be better owners.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Don't forget to save the PDF's since you just never know how long the links will stay good for.

Has anyone found a service manual as yet? It will be hard to find one but if we can it will go a long way in supporting our ability to be better owners.
I'll reach out Monday. I'm sure it exists I'll just have to be a bit irritable to get it.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
I'll reach out Monday. I'm sure it exists I'll just have to be a bit irritable to get it.
Thanks much for anything that you can do there.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts

TechAutority is the official vendor of FCA manuals.
https://www.techauthority.com/en-us/

Here is the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia.
https://www.techauthority.com/en-us/products/?year=2017&model=759&type=4

It took almost two years for the 4C manual to show up. Cost me $160 including shipping and tax. Seems nice. It's on CD.

Reactions: cptwei

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
thanks for this,
How relevant would this be for Right hand drive, do you know if there would be a better option for RHD 2.0 petrol model.
I don't have a very good answer for that. If the only difference was LHD vs RHD, it wouldn't really matter. But, there's a lot of other differences between a Euro car vs NA car. For example, you guys have engine choices and we don't.

I had my 4C almost two years before the service manual was available. I am so surprised that the Giulia service manual is available this early. And 'no', I don't know of a Euro spec service manual to fit the 4C. This is typical of AR.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.