Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Q4 TI
45 Posts
Jeremy Clarkson, I think he would be a blast to have a drink with and blow stuff up on the side.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,003 Posts
My paternal grandfather. He died before I was born. Although meeting him would be difficult bc he didn't speak English.

Reactions: EBC Brakes UK

·
Registered
389 Posts
James Hard(1847-1951) - Union civil war soldier who fought in First Bull Run, Antietam, Chancellorsville and Fredericksburg . Met Abraham Lincoln. Was alive before the "Wild West" and lived into the Nuclear/Jet Age. Probably had some unique observations about the progress of mankind.

BTW - Have a full set of EBC Reds on my Giulia already. Love them!

·
Vendor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
James Hard(1847-1951) - Union civil war soldier who fought in First Bull Run, Antietam, Chancellorsville and Fredericksburg . Met Abraham Lincoln. Was alive before the "Wild West" and lived into the Nuclear/Jet Age. Probably had some unique observations about the progress of mankind.

BTW - Have a full set of EBC Reds on my Giulia already. Love them!
Thanks and pleased to hear you are happy with Redstuff.

·
Vendor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I'd like to meet Daniel Riccardo. Seems like a genuine and funny dude, unfortunately driving for my least favorite team:(
A good choice and I am sure you could ignore his team choice (as difficult as that may be) for the opportunity of meeting him ;)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Where are my brake pads? I can barely stop my car

·
Registered
30 Posts
Leonardo Da Vinci - he ranged across so many subject areas.

Reactions: EBC Brakes UK
21 - 40 of 42 Posts