Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's to a new year, lets hope 2022 leaves 2021 in its smoke! To start the year off we at EBC Brakes would like to give you car enthusiasts the chance of winning one free set of pads (front or rear) for any vehicle of your choice. One randomly selected forum member can choose any pad from our entire range.

To enter for your chance to win, I would like you to share with us what you believe has been the number one mod/upgrade you have made to your vehicle that everyone should do?

The lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced within a few days after the closing date of 1st February 2022 and details will be posted on this forum within a few days of the closing date.

Please be aware that this thread may appear in more than one section on the forum and one winner will be selected from the whole forum, not a winner per thread.
Pad choice will be based on availability and where a chosen pad is unavailable, an alternative will be offered.

If you are not the lucky winner, EBC Brakes are pleased to be able to offer a 10% discount off their braking products to all members of the forum community using code FORUM10USER
This discount code can be redeemed at EBC Brakes Direct | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Brake Discs or with our USA partners at Perfect Brakes | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Rotors

Any questions or application issues please let us know.

GOOD LUCK………

EBC Brakes’ Range of High-Performance Automotive Braking Products

When it comes to performance aftermarket braking components, there aren’t many names that are embedded as deeply into the scene as EBC Brakes.

EBC Brakes is an independently owned and managed brake manufacturer, employing over 400 people across the UK and US, and produces the world’s largest range of brake pads and discs for virtually anything with wheels.

Supplying some of the best-selling ranges of brake pads and rotors for the majority of cars, EBC Brakes is a solid choice when it comes to improving your stopping power.

·
Registered
'20 Ti-Sport Carbon Q4 Rosso Comp
689 Posts
tires & brakes.
what good is going fast if you can't stop or properly transfer/shift weight?

i can't understand people who cheap out on tires & brakes honestly.
those 4 piece of rubbers are what's keeping you in 1 piece.
some people buy used tires/brakes, i would never understand it.

Reactions: EBC Brakes

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Here's to a new year, lets hope 2022 leaves 2021 in its smoke! To start the year off we at EBC Brakes would like to give you car enthusiasts the chance of winning one free set of pads (front or rear) for any vehicle of your choice. One randomly selected forum member can choose any pad from our entire range.

To enter for your chance to win, I would like you to share with us what you believe has been the number one mod/upgrade you have made to your vehicle that everyone should do?

The lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced within a few days after the closing date of 1st February 2022 and details will be posted on this forum within a few days of the closing date.

Please be aware that this thread may appear in more than one section on the forum and one winner will be selected from the whole forum, not a winner per thread.
Pad choice will be based on availability and where a chosen pad is unavailable, an alternative will be offered.

If you are not the lucky winner, EBC Brakes are pleased to be able to offer a 10% discount off their braking products to all members of the forum community using code FORUM10USER
This discount code can be redeemed at EBC Brakes Direct | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Brake Discs or with our USA partners at Perfect Brakes | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Rotors

Any questions or application issues please let us know.

GOOD LUCK………

EBC Brakes’ Range of High-Performance Automotive Braking Products

When it comes to performance aftermarket braking components, there aren’t many names that are embedded as deeply into the scene as EBC Brakes.

EBC Brakes is an independently owned and managed brake manufacturer, employing over 400 people across the UK and US, and produces the world’s largest range of brake pads and discs for virtually anything with wheels.

Supplying some of the best-selling ranges of brake pads and rotors for the majority of cars, EBC Brakes is a solid choice when it comes to improving your stopping power.
Wheel stud conversion.

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Squadra tune and Quadrifoglio Tecnico wheels with Good Year Supersport tyres.
Massive difference on a 2017 Veloce where the car kept the character with improved engine/ transmition behavior and much better handling.
Tried a 2021 stock Veloce and my car felt like a supercar in comparison.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
5,007 Posts
Exhaust valve controller. I would have said my hfc but what good are they if you can't hear it because the valves are closed

·
Registered
36 Posts
lowering springs. My Q4 looked downright silly with the wheel gaps! It also really helps the car stay planted going around corners, less body roll, etc. Fingers crossed I can win, 4th time is the charm :) Thanks to EBC for the monthly giveaways!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I would say the best upgrade was tires, brakes, and a drop with some new springs. Next is the front camber kit, tune, and getting hte calipers painted to yellow as the Misano should be!!

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
5,007 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Small but big improvement are the Centerline Alfa front seat spacers for the regular/non sport front seats, 5* but huge improvement in comfort driving!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts