Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone -

Someone posted a picture of a carbon fiber rear diffuser they purchased from ebay, however I can't seem to find that thread. I need to find a reliable seller as twice I've been burned as the listing states a Carbon Fiber rear diffuser for 2017+ Alfa Romeo Giulia, but then after you purchase, they start asking questions that make no sense (please confirm make/model of your car and pictures)...they shouldn't be asking if it's for the specific listing that already describes what the diffuser is for, however when I give them the details, they say they don't have it.

I know at least one member was able to successfully buy one from ebay, and hoping he/she sees this and can respond with the listing information. I'd love to go with a Maddness one, however I can't afford $999....

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
There are 3 different rear bumpers for Giulia, base, sport and qv, no wonder they are asking you which car you have.....they probably had oo many returns

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are 3 different rear bumpers for Giulia, base, sport and qv, no wonder they are asking you which car you have.....they probably had oo many returns
Right, but the listing and multiple pictures are clearly for a TI Sport rear diffuser. So when I confirm I have the same model, they state they don't have it so their listings are very misleading

·
Vendor
1,223 Posts
Hi everyone -

Someone posted a picture of a carbon fiber rear diffuser they purchased from ebay, however I can't seem to find that thread. I need to find a reliable seller as twice I've been burned as the listing states a Carbon Fiber rear diffuser for 2017+ Alfa Romeo Giulia, but then after you purchase, they start asking questions that make no sense (please confirm make/model of your car and pictures)...they shouldn't be asking if it's for the specific listing that already describes what the diffuser is for, however when I give them the details, they say they don't have it.

I know at least one member was able to successfully buy one from ebay, and hoping he/she sees this and can respond with the listing information. I'd love to go with a Maddness one, however I can't afford $999....

Thanks in advance!
Completely understand where you are coming from.

We have about 5+ CF suppliers for the Giulia and we have evaluated many more. The one common thing we see is 100's of ebay, amazon and aliexpress sellers using the same pics from other suppliers and presenting the product as theirs. We have seen a number of diffusers that look almost identical, but have drastically different fitment, overall finish and product quality. Some we got in were off so bad that no matter what we did they would not fit. Those were the samples that we were testing, not even the production pieces that would be made in higher quantities.

Our pricing is on par and many times less when you compare product quality, fit and finish and then add up the shipping costs and tariffs that we have already paid. In addition, if a product you buy from China does not fit or fails within a short period of time what do you do?

When you purchase from us we have already sourced the product from a reliable partner. We have worked with them on fitment and details on how we want it produced, what kind of clear coat we want applied and etc. In addition, we have already paid for shipping costs and tariffs and if there is an issue you call us directly and not a number from Europe, China or someplace else.

As always if you have a question please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you! :)

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Completely understand where you are coming from.

We have about 5+ CF suppliers for the Giulia and we have evaluated many more. The one common thing we see is 100's of ebay, amazon and aliexpress sellers using the same pics from other suppliers and presenting the product as theirs. We have seen a number of diffusers that look almost identical, but have drastically different fitment, overall finish and product quality. Some we got in were off so bad that no matter what we did they would not fit. Those were the samples that we were testing, not even the production pieces that would be made in higher quantities.

Our pricing is on par and many times less when you compare product quality, fit and finish and then add up the shipping costs and tariffs that we have already paid. In addition, if a product you buy from China does not fit or fails within a short period of time what do you do?

When you purchase from us we have already sourced the product from a reliable partner. We have worked with them on fitment and details on how we want it produced, what kind of clear coat we want applied and etc. In addition, we have already paid for shipping costs and tariffs and if there is an issue you call us directly and not a number from Europe, China or someplace else.

As always if you have a question please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you! :)
I went back to your sight to find the QV full rear diffuser and couldn’t locate it. Can you paste the link

·
Vendor
1,223 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi everyone -

Thanks in advance!

Here is the link to my install. I was pretty harsh with the seller when it discovered that there were different bumper cover sizes. They were not aware of that at the time. That explains the more in depth questioning.

·
Registered
40 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts