Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
161 - 180 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
i said my hvac 1429 also autocomfort works ok - i acticated it year ago or so in my car

your hvac is too old i believe.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hmm...
Hai queste impostazioni, giusto?
Byte 78
00 > 40 o
01 > 41

Byte 148
00>20

Byte 62
LA8>LA9

@shpuncik o @epsonix In base alle tue conoscenze, sono questi gli unici byte da modificare per il comfort dell'auto?

leggi questa discussione: MY16 EMEA attivazione sedile, riscaldamento volante e...

Riepilogo:
@Drew CSWM 9.0, il comfort automatico non funziona
@fiatpanda Vecchio CSWM, il comfort automatico non funziona
@ttaidapos CSWM 9.0, il comfort automatico non funziona
@luvec74 Versione CSWM poco chiara, auto comfort funziona, auto MY2019

Dovremmo capire qual è la differenza tra l'auto @luvec74 e le altre.

Direi che l'HVAC non è il problema, poiché lo sbrinatore posteriore funziona.
Temo che sarà il BCM, poiché è l'unico modulo che può causare questo, se la versione CSWM è la stessa...

@ttaidapos, @luvec74 Puoi dirci la tua versione CSWM, BCM e HVAC?
[/CITAZIONE]

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
LHD car looks like passenger footwell beside main fan

Reactions: NaY

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi!
Giulia EMEA

I have activated the remote start and changed the various bytes, but I do not have the menu items related to comfort

Should I change the CSWM with 50557151? Searching on the internet I see that is unobtainable...does anyone sell it or know where to find it?

Byte 78
00 --> 40 : x1xxxxxx

Byte 148
00 --> 20 : xx1xxxxx

CSWM
Computer Personal computer Operating system Gadget Font

Black Automotive tire Computer hardware Gas Office equipment

Body
Computer Personal computer Font Operating system Screenshot

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello.
I can confirm that swapping for newer version, but used HVAC is possible. The HVAC is situated behind the passenger locker and mounted with 3 Philips screws.

I acquired used HVAC module (part number 00505366820) with SW:3242 2142 (on sticker) what is related to firmware 1500 series (152b)
(there are also a little older units that are related to 1400 series firmware that should also work)

I had previously SW:2536 on sticker but it was showed as SW2738 in MES and it had too old firmware.

All the best
Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
13 Posts
I did proxy only. CSWM is 5.0.
I am looking for used one with newer firmware.

I ordered Remote Start Key in few days and I hopefully will have it in few days to check. I will give You info if HVAC is enough or do You also need newer CSWM.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks for the effort, please keep us updated.

When you look for CSWM, make sure you select the proper one for your options.
Check your current part number and select the updated version based on that.

These are the pairs:
Old New
50537138 - 50557149
50537139 - 50557150
50537140 - 50557151

There already a few people with CSWM 9.0, remote start, menu already appears, but Auto-on Comfort doesn't work for them. According to our current understanding, new HVAC is needed, hope you can prove it.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
You're looking for a build date not a year. Fire US market, 05/2018 is safe, as I have a stelvio with everything working out of the factory. Perhaps others can chime in to get more precise. Build date can be found on drivers side door jam sticker.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same here man. Have 3 kids that sit in the back. Needed this feature gone.
well, just installed a used eBay 2022 Stelvio seat module in my 2017 Giulia. Hooray, the seat stays where I set it when opening the car door...no more crushed rear passengers! (I did my best contortionist act with little mirror and short T25 Torx driver to change out without removing the seat...)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
well, just installed a used eBay 2022 Stelvio seat module in my 2017 Giulia. Hooray, the seat stays where I set it when opening the car door...no more crushed rear passengers! (I did my best contortionist act with little mirror and short T25 Torx driver to change out without removing the seat...)
I used a snake camera thingy, did the job for those little suckers. I've used the snake camera many times on the car, especially engine baby to look at things for leaks etc. Great stuff

·
Registered
Alfa 159 2.4 2010/Alfa Giulia 2.0 Ti Sport Q2 2018
52 Posts
Automotive design Personal luxury car Auto part Multimedia Machine

Hi guys, have to recover this old thread due to my issue with Easy Entry option. My US Giulia has this option at infotainment but it doesn’t work at all. Doesn’t matter if it enabled or disabled. Car’s production date is 07/18, it has latest radio firmware 90xxxxx. Recently car’s region was changed from US to Europe, on US region car this issue was too. During the region changing also was Seat Calibration function done, but got nothing, the driver’s seat doesn’t move((

161 - 180 of 199 Posts