Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Bumping this from the grave...

I NEED to disable the seat slide as my daughter is moving into a bigger car seat. I have sw 8.02 in the seat module. I noticed that multiecuscan now had a "calibration" option in the CSWM module but has no notes on what it is for...

Have there been any recent successful attempts at using MES to calibrate and/or disabling with sw 8.02????

·
Registered
737 Posts
does anyone have the seat module replacement part number?

·
Registered
580 Posts
need module with SW version 9.00 P/N: 505571500 or 50557150 - everything lower won't work.
calibration is for teaching end positions nothing more

·
Registered
737 Posts
would anyone have ordering part number? it usually starts with 6aa......., where aa are two alpha followed by 7 alphanumeric. For instance the QV start stop (red) switch is

Genuine Alfa Romeo Switch-Ignition (6EH10U7ZAA)

·
Registered
120 Posts
would anyone have ordering part number? it usually starts with 6aa......., where aa are two alpha followed by 7 alphanumeric. For instance the QV start stop (red) switch is

Genuine Alfa Romeo Switch-Ignition (6EH10U7ZAA)
Reviving the thread with some potentially useful info. As you can see in Type952 picture in post #32, the US part number is 68424880AA and you can buy it at, for example, Genuine Alfa Romeo Module-Seat 68424880AA | Mopar Parts Note that I haven’t actually bought the part yet to verify its operation.

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
470 Posts
Bumping old thread. I installed a version 9.0 CSWM (bought used off ebay for cheap) in my 2017, and changed byte 74 to AB. Originally it was A2. Did the proxi and I now have a disabled easy exit option! (No more cutting my kids legs off.) I was wondering if anyone knew how to get the auto-on driver comfort options?

·
Registered
740 Posts
I tried with my 2018 with only a proxy change (no module replacement) and got the option in the infotainment but the disable function didn't work... Off to get a new module

61 - 70 of 70 Posts