Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
181 - 199 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
Alfa 159 2.4 2010/Alfa Giulia 2.0 Ti Sport Q2 2018
52 Posts
If you want to enable it, be aware it depends on where the standard position of the driver seat is compared to the B-pillar, it only moves if the position is ahead of the B-pillar
Yep I know about that condition and I've tried to place the driver's seat in to closest position to the wheel but still nothing (((

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
You'll need to replace the seat module under the driver's seat.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
check with MES which SW version is your CSWM. also scan car for any errors
This exactly. @shpuncik has a post in this thread with what's required. ETM needs to be at a specific version and have the right HW/SW version of the module. I agree though, my Stelvio is 07/18 and everything worked. I'm wondering if a newer ETM module botched it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
check with MES which SW version is your CSWM. also scan car for any errors
Will try to check it asap and to share, just yesterday has been arrived my SGW bypass model from stuff4car so I should have a full pass to my car. As for errors, everything is clear except the evap can. error but that can is ordered already too. Pls advice where do i have to check SW version of the module?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Two ways. MES without SWG should allow you read access. Check the CSWM and it will tell you the version. 2nd way is to take a picture of the CSWM module under driver's seat. It will have the HW and SW version.

Reactions: suomy13

·
Registered
52 Posts
Two ways. MES without SWG should allow you read access. Check the CSWM and it will tell you the version. 2nd way is to take a picture of the CSWM module under driver's seat. It will have the HW and SW version.
yes-yes, I've tried to understand where do I need to find this info exactly, at Body module or somewhere else?

·
Registered
52 Posts
It is under the driver seat, close to the front of it. It a black box, roughly 8cmX12cm. Just read the part number. 505Xxxxx. If the big X is 5, you have SW9.00. If it is 3, you have something older.
I’m a man with both left hands for screwdrivers or any other tools so for me it’s much easier to check this number via the MES, just need to know what module do i need to check 😬

·
Registered
87 Posts
You don't need to disassemble anything, just look under the seat with a mirror or the selfie camera on your phone :) if you want to do it with MES, look for this:

System: Climate Control
Control Module: Comfort seat and wheel (CSWM) Bitron

·
Registered
52 Posts
You don't need to disassemble anything, just look under the seat with a mirror or the selfie camera on your phone :) if you want to do it with MES, look for this:

System: Climate Control
Control Module: Comfort seat and wheel (CSWM) Bitron
Strongly appreciate your help. Will get back with this question once get back to Kyiv and reach my car again, decided to leave with my family the capital prior the Independent Day holiday for safety reasons

·
Registered
52 Posts
[

Ciao se l'auto è americana dopo aver messo Europa devi togliere dei riduttori dalle guide del sedilere e poi fare la calibrazione del sedile.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Wow… don’t even know about such kind of stuff. The calibration procedure was done but haven’t here about this plastic stoppers before

·
Registered
52 Posts
Finally i’ve won in the struggle with Easy Enter option. Everything was useless cause I’m sitting out of the operation point fir this function but who cares?😂😂😂😂 Now i’ve got one issue less at the car. Grazie di @luvec74

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport with Q2, Misano Blue
3 Posts
Hi.

I've been following this thread for a while and ended up purchasing the CSWM of Ebay from a 2019 car with 9.00 for my 2018 Giulia (made 07/17). I made sure I got the correct part per the info above: 71390 -> 71500

I am using AlfaOBD as I don't have an Apple device. I was able to enable the Easy Exit option and it actually works to disable it.

However the odometer flashes and it seems to think there's an incorrect module installed even after proxy alignment.

I don't see CSWM calibration in AlfaOBD.
Ant thought on how to fix this issue?

Thanks.

181 - 199 of 199 Posts