Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Apologies because I'm not very technical but can someone explain to me the difference between soft mode in dynamic and MID damper active mode in race?
Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
Apologies because I'm not very technical but can someone explain to me the difference between soft mode in dynamic and MID damper active mode in race?
Thanks
Avnyc11, this is how I see it. There are three damper settings: Normal (soft), Dynamic (Mid), and Race. When soft setting is engaged in (1) Dynamic mode, the damper setting moves to Normal; and (2) Race mode, the damper setting moves to Dynamic (Mid). :smile2:

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
691 Posts

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No luck ?

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Appreciate the effort!
The second one worked but not the third.

I love how the second one highlights that dynamic has open active exhaust like race. A little misleading there Alfa ?

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can you try one last time to post the remaining photo? ??

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It worked. Thank you

·
Registered
386 Posts
I wonder what the actual power difference is between race and dynamic. Lately I have been noticing dynamic seems like its really held back at least through 2nd gear, even when there doesnt seem to be a lack of traction, while race shows plenty of power there.

·
Registered
46 Posts
From what I now In Race Mode you have max boost at 35 PSI & the 505 HP, and all nannies are off....it is just you and the car....not for the novice driver.
I have been trying to find out what the max boost PSI / HP is in Dynamic and Normal modes. No luck so far.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts